Page   of 5

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

John's a sport, man!

After football, it's mountaineering for the macho star in his next

Climbing new heights: John Abraham
After finishing football flick Goal, John Abraham goes to film Soham Shah's next, which revolves around mountaineering. Apparently, an urge to cultivate a sporty image led him to sign Soham's film. The actor has been trying too hard to ditch his lover boy image for good. "I wanted to cultivate a sporty image after Goal. Hence I'm doing a mountain climbing film now," says the actor. John continues to be loyal to Soham even after the ugly fall out the director had with once-upon-a-time mentor Karan Johar. Apparently, John and Soham bonded well on the sets of Kaal. If all goes well John will be a regular feature in all of Soham's films. 

It's a lesser-known fact that the actor is a certified mountain climber. So he doesn't need to undergo rigorous training session. "I'm a certified mountain climber. I'm a complete outdoor guy. I used to play a lot of sports before acting sucked me," he says. 

With these two film in his kitty the actor is hopeful of giving a facelift to his image. He further adds, "I want people to feel that if it's John then it's something healthy and invigorating."

Nevertheless, while playing a chain smoker he reduced himself to a chimney emanating smoke. 

"I can't say it took efforts. I've gone from a smoker  to a non-smoker in no time," he says. 

*  Apparently, an urge to cultivate a sporty image led him to sign Soham Shah's film

http://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mmpaper.aspx?page=article &sectid=30&contentid=200703290331449848fda9925

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Articles: John Abraham (Page 5)" in Bollywood News, Gossips & Rumours forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top