Tumhari_Khushi

IFs Creative Head & Creative Artiste

Posted: 08 February 2007 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Hello shello sweethearts Big smile

Please post all articles related to John Abraham here Smile 

And remember: No fights & bashing.

Have fun and keep smiling!!!Big smile

Khushi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Articles: John Abraham" in Bollywood News, Gossips & Rumours forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 11 February 2007 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Johny, Johny yes papa

John's life is full as he plans to adopt a baby girl and gears up for the Academy Awards

John Abraham has now confirmed that he intends to adopt a baby girl. The actor has been toying with the idea for a long time.

Talking about his plans, he says, "I would love to have a sweet daughter. I will be taking her for rides on my bike by placing her in a baby carrier. It will be so wonderful to have her kissing my cheek while I will be zooming on."

However, the actor cautions that he has no immediate marriage plans. "Marriage can only happen five years from now. And then I can raise my kids. I'm at peace with my bohemian lifestyle as of now," says John. He further adds that he would have a child of his own too. "I will have a child of my own too," he says. We believe him on that.

Presently, the actor is gearing up for the events preceding the 79th Annual Academy Awards on February 25. The white-tee-blue-denims bloke has opted for traditional wear for the awards night. "Knowing me, I really can't see beyond tees and denims. However, I'm going to settle for a black achkan for the Oscar night. As for the other events like the Governor's Ball and Vanity Fair Party, I'm going to wear something traditional again. And of course, all my clothes have to be classic black." Designers Narendra Kumar Ahmed, Rocky S and Shahab Durazi are going to tailor the actor's outfits.

Two Hollywood actors he wants to rub shoulders with it are Sylvester Stallone and Jean Claude Van Damme. Interestingly, John started working out and training in kickboxing after watching Rocky IV and Bloodsport. He says, "I was young and impressionable then. I started training after getting inspired by these two films."

Of late, the actor has been keeping busy with over his gaming device Xbox 360. He acquired it while shaking a leg on a number in Milan Luthria's forthcoming film Hattrick. "Ronnie Screwvala (producer of the film) gifted it to me after I made a guest appearance during a song sequence in the film."
http://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mmpaper.aspx?page=article §id=30&contentid=2007021202382048433bbdc9b

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 11 February 2007 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
So sweet of John, he's such a sweetheart!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 11 February 2007 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
John to seal a multi-crore deal
   By: Tushar Joshi
   February 12, 2007

There are hushed whispers in the industry about John Abraham's three-movie contract with Adlabs.

Although it is a closely-guarded secret, we hear that the actor has already had a series of meetings with Adlabs .

According to an insider, "John is close to signing a Rs 22 crore deal for three movies with Adlabs.

It has been finalised but hasn't been signed as yet. The finer details are being worked upon, and John would be signing it soon."

Our source adds, "Adlabs had shortlisted a series of actors for this deal and John has emerged to be their unanimous choice."

Super excited

It's too early to look out for a public announcement, say the sources. "It is likely to happen in the coming weeks. But John is quite excited about the development, though he still has to sign on the dotted line. If this deal comes through then it will be one of the most expensive deals in recent times."

A three-movie deal will get John anything between Rs 7 to 7.5 crore a movie. However another source says that the number of projects is still to be decided.

"The number of movies is in discussion. But it will most likely be less than ten. John charges more than Rs 2 crore for his films and this deal will zoom him ahead of many other actors."

It is believed that John will ink the contract before he takes off for London later this month.

"John's choices of movies and his understanding of cinema makes him an easy choice for such an offer.

He's matured into a fine actor and his movie portfolio is remarkably impressive," adds an insider from Adlabs.
Now let's wait for the official announcement.

Mega contracts

Hrithik Roshan has a Rs 35 crore deal with Adlabs for three movies.

Akshay Kumar has signed up with Percept Picture Company for Rs 6.5 crore.

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/february/151673.htm

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 11 February 2007 at 3:57pm

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 6:54am | IP Logged

What to wear?

John Abraham
The Oscars are just a few weeks away and John Abraham still hasn't decided what he wants to wear to the ceremony. He says, "I know it's just a few days away but I haven't finalised it.

Anyway, there are few designers I essentially work with, including Rocky S and Narendra Kumar Ahmed. I will soon talk to them and figure it out."

Meanwhile, John is not leaving tomorrow for the London shoot of Vivek Agnihotri's Goal as originally planned. His passport has expired and now he has to wait till February 19.

He pooh-poohs the stories of Goal being in trouble. "On the contrary, the budget of the film has increased and when we start shooting for it, all speculations will end," he declares.

The silver lining? Thanks to the delay due to his passport, Johnny boy will spend Valentine's day with girlfriend Bips.

Aaja Nach Le! Mona Singh grooved the night away while performing at the Coast Guard Ball 2007 at US Club, Colaba, over the weekend          ;           ;           ;           ;           ;         PIC/ Pradeep dhivar

Pooja Bedi
Yeh Bedi ab Sawant hai

Wonder why Pooja Bedi is being played by Rakhi Sawant in  Shootout At Lokhandwala?  Says a unit member, "The minute Apu signed Mr Bachchan for the lawyer's role in Shoot-out it was evident  that  Pooja  won't be able to play herself, though she was obviously kicked by the idea.

Problem is, Bachchan will be no part of any film or event featuring Ms Bedi. He had made it clear to Apu during Ek Ajnabee where the director had cast Pooja as a newscaster without the Big B's knowledge. All hell broke loose when Bachchan got to know about Bedi's presence in the film.

Apu pleaded that she was a school chum but the Big B gave him a  choice either him or  Pooja. No guesses for which one the director opted. The Big B's decision to boycott Bedi goes back to a television interview that the comely anchor conducted with him.

In one of her ever-bantering moods, the coquettish anchor went too far when she made a flippant comment  about his beard and Amitabh  walked out of the interview. The rest, as they say, is history.

Shah Rukh Khan
Dance with me

After every KBC 3 episode, Shah Rukh Khan poses with the contestants on the hot seat.

When quizzed, SRK tells us, "No, I don't just pose with the contestants but with everyone on the show which includes the 200-odd guests.

" How does he do it? SRK says, "I pose with groups of five each, so everyone goes home with some good memory of the show.

" And sometimes King Khan dances too. In tonight's episode, watch King Khan shake to Kaali Kaali Aankhen on a traditional Bihu dance from the north-east.

Urmila Matondkar
Smack my 'babe' up

The latest BFFs (best friends forever) in Bollywood are Sophie Chowdry and Urmila Matondkar.

Ever since they worked together in Speed, the duo has been getting along like a house on fire.
Ironically, it all started when Sophie slapped Urmi on the cheek. Says Sophie, "Urmi plays a hot-headed girl in Speed, while my character has shades of grey to it.

There was this one scene where I had to slap her on the face and I was mortified. I apologised profusely to her after the scene was over! Soon after that, we literally 'hit' it off very well."

So much so, that they are often seen together at social dos, happily chattering away or catching up on the phone when they're busy working.
Now that's what we call 'thappad ki goonj'!

Ramesh Sippy and Kiran Juneja
Shatranj ke khiladi

We spotted several tinsel town folk at hotelier Ashok Datwani's launch bash of Shatranj at Seven Bungalows.

From Arshad Warsi to Ali Morani and telly folk which included the Roy brothers
 Arshad Warsi and Ashok Datwani

Ronit and Rohit besides Rakshanda Khan, Hiten Tejwani, Gauri Pradhan, Yash Tonkk, Kunika, Ayub Khan, Jaaved Jaffrey and Ravi Behl among others.

There was also Ramesh Sippy, Kiran Juneja and Annu Kapoor besides Anu Malik celebrating Datwani's new venture.

goody2shoes

Goldie

goody2shoes

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 9:04am | IP Logged
awww
so sweet, he will make a fab dad...awwwwwww

**monica**

**monica**

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 7:26am | IP Logged
awww..u LOVE JOHN A LOOOOOOTTT...god i think abt him everyday before i sleep i allways say godnight john Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ....his damn sooo swwweeettt...REALLY i have NEVER seen a such beautiful maaan Big smile Big smile ....sometimes i really feel dat i kno him well...n i have sum of his habits LOL LOL hehe... LOL but his sooo sweeettt adopt a baby girl...awww...his 2 swweeettt... Embarrassed Embarrassed ...hehe...he doesnt kno wat to wear on oscar...hehe...i also sumtimes hav the sam problem...i never kno wat to wear de partyis...hehe... LOL LOL LOL ...i JUST LOVE JOOHHNNN Embarrassed his jst 222222222222222 guuuuuuuudddddddddddddddddddd....NO 1 IS BETTAH THEN HIM!! Big smile

goody2shoes

Goldie

goody2shoes

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:46am | IP Logged
right on sista
lol

i completely agree

Post Reply New Post

Go to top