Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 February 2007 at 11:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Eragon" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 09 February 2007 at 2:30am | IP Logged
I have read the first one.....it was pretty good.....havent read the second one till now

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 15 February 2007 at 5:37am | IP Logged
I am looking for Eragon.....

the book 2 is now available at crosswords just had a look at it today.... looks promising...

btw it was surprising that book 1 (Eragon) was not available with them... I have left a request with them.. for the same... lets see...BTW any body in mumbai with details of stores which can provide me with it... I shall be gr8full...

would have brought it off Amazon but my Card balance is a bit low after Pre-Ordering two Deathly Hallows. (one for my neice, and the other for me Tongue)

tejas

tejas

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 25 February 2007 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Just bought the books and finished reading them.....

Though the story line is good......

the story I thought was more of young fiction... more on the lines of SS / PS rather than mature fiction on the lines of OotP / HBP.

tejas

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 01 March 2007 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
No. i haven't read the books but i will try to over the summer!! Embarrassed

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 8:56am | IP Logged

I really want to read them.. How's Eragon? A friend of mine wants me to read it... (So that she has someone to discuss with!) I like Harry Potter, Ken Follets, Jeffrey Archer,etc... Will I like it?

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 30 March 2007 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

I really want to read them.. How's Eragon? A friend of mine wants me to read it... (So that she has someone to discuss with!) I like Harry Potter, Ken Follets, Jeffrey Archer,etc... Will I like it?

You will definitely enjoy them both... I read them on Tejas' recom... i thoroughly enjoyed them! I would definitely encourage others to read the first one and the second one.

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 01 April 2007 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Eragon was an amazing book!! Clap In the genre of fantasy and mystery, it was really good, though a lot had been taken from Lord of the Rings and HP..but I liked it.. Smile
But frankly,the second book was a bit disappointing for me Ouch ..i don't know,but the storyline just didn't match up to the first part..I hope the third ones good though! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.