Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 08 February 2007 at 1:40am | IP Logged
During exams, do you study as per a time table or when ever you feel like. and why so?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Time table/ whenever you feel like?" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 08 February 2007 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by datspreets

During exams, do you study as per a time table or when ever you feel like. and why so?

In British Academic Exams like GCSE or o level or IGCSE education exams, its not allowed to take any books there to study rather than stationery materials only. ALL preparations must be made  at home.

Cheers

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 February 2007 at 1:20am | IP Logged
^ I think you got my question wrong. I asked, do you usually study whenever you feel like or do you plan what you'll study each day?

I do plan what I'll study the next day before i go to sleep. That always keeps track of not osing out on time!

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 09 February 2007 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I do follow timetable...it helps me to do many things and also decreases my stress level

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 09 February 2007 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by datspreets

^ I think you got my question wrong. I asked, do you usually study whenever you feel like or do you plan what you'll study each day?

I do plan what I'll study the next day before i go to sleep. That always keeps track of not osing out on time!

ahhhhhhhhh sorry for that preetiiiiiiiiiCryCryCry

Well i do also have a routine of my 12 subjects for exams. Firstly as everyone do i ALSO collect  ALL materials  needed to study and then study almost all . Too many sources its needed to be studied in private education.

Embarrassed

~Nikki

Goldie

~Nikki

Posted: 09 February 2007 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
i plan my time ahead for studying so i can keep track. p.s. is this question for college students only? lol jus wondering cuz im in high school thats why

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 10 February 2007 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Well, there is not really enough time to plan here.  Everyday we have two exams in the whole week.  So when I come home and replenish myself, I just sit down to study till whenever it takes me to complete and cycle goes on till the end of the exams.

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I kinda plan it Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top