Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgal thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey !! happy birthday cutereems !!! 😊

and thankss jammmyy for urrwonderful updates !! tell u a secet , i only ead the update forur comments coz they r fab πŸ˜ƒ else i hav stopped watching jjkn !! thanks a lot !!

sweetgal thumbnail

LOADS OF SPELLING MISTAKES SO PLZZ IGNORE THE MESSAGE ABOVE !!πŸ˜›

Hey !! happy birthday cutereems !!! 😊

and thankss jammmyy for urr wonderful updates !! tell u a secret , i only read ur  update for ur comments coz they r fab πŸ˜ƒ else i hav stopped watching jjkn !! thanks a lot !!

- this is wat i really meant !!πŸ˜†
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jammy and it was fun to read it with your comments. I dont want them to follow blf this time and hope it has something to do with the makeover. Looking forward for tomorrows episode.
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: pj04

jammy...great update but the episode gave me shivers...errr jitters....whatever.....be done with whatever it is you (talking to armaan)are supposed to do already(sleep together/go for makeover/have an ankhon ankhon me baat contest /have more buckets of jassi's tears over purab with armaan's suit drenched in it/mallika crashing in) or will we have to wait for a week to see .....🀒

πŸ˜†

Arrg!! that's grosss, but funny too

munizaaa thumbnail
I thing Jassi is going to become beutiful and come to the party bye i got to go
albelarahi thumbnail

Not seen the show since Purab left but from jammy's updates I am almost convinced that Armaan is planning something massively sinisterπŸ‘ Dal mein zaroor kuch kala hai!  IMO if he had changed he would not be lying to or hiding from Mallika. As I said before the dots just do not connect

Aleem

pujas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank You So Much Jammy!! Excellent update and as always, enjoyed the comments!!

Jassi please think of Bebe , Papaji and Amrit ji..before you fall for anything .

I am praying it is a make over!!

Reesh thumbnail
gud update!!! but whats going on? isnt it sounding like movie madhoshi????
jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritambhara

This can't be Raj's apartment, Jaasi
and Maria came to his apartment in night when he are talking
to Arudhanti.

MAYBE HE MOVED???   πŸ˜ƒ
FreshAir thumbnail
Hopefully Armaan's intentions are good. Not too long ago he was after Jassi with a vengeance over her being the CEO. Too soon to have a complete 180 - personality turnaround.