Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

We have seven sticky topics in members lounge...its annoying and takes up ALOT of space...Would it be possible to move them here in Suggestions and Comments....and change the title of this forum to probably something like Announcements, Tutorials, Suggestions, Help...or something like that

And in Members lounge put up 3 Stickey topics in replace of the 7

1st Stickey : Title--Newbies Intro Here, I know we are a growing IF family but the new "Hi I'm new" topics we are getting everyday are really annoying the seniors and groupies and aren't giving us a chance to post real topics with these in the way.

2nd Stickey : Title--Random Chat, here you can just talk abt anything from your avatars to congrats on the new level your on like groupie or senior...hopefully will get rid of the spamming/useless topics.

3rd Stickey : Title--Birthday Wishes, Birthday wishes each day without comments will help alot

Please Help us Out, All these useless topics are really getting out of hand and we need to get rid of them and this is the only way I could think of something...Please give it a thought and make it work as soon as possible

Thank You

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Suggestions" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Goldie

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Great ideas Anony!!!

Clap

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
lol Ravu thanksLOL

Princess

IF-Veteran Member

Princess

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Hey Naina!

Great Suggestion yaar. I'll tell the rest of my team and see what we can do.

Thanks

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Hey Naina!

Great Suggestion yaar. I'll tell the rest of my team and see what we can do.

Thanks

YAY!Big smile

*Shona*

IF-Veteran Member

*Shona*

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

great suggestions nanu!Clap

ML has soooooooooo many topics everyday now...the "hi i am new" are quiet a lot because we have new members almost every hour now rather than every day...I-F is growing by the minute and we definately need a way to organize all this.Smile

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jelly_1984

great suggestions nanu!Clap

ML has soooooooooo many topics everyday now...the "hi i am new" are quiet a lot because we have new members almost every hour now rather than every day...I-F is growing by the minute and we definately need a way to organize all this.Smile

Hell Yeah man!!

QT143

IF-Rockerz

QT143

Posted: 11 July 2005 at 12:51am | IP Logged
kewl!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top