India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

so when is it??? (Page 9)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLHumm.......I have a good mind to report ur post to the human rights organisation.....slavery went away decades ago and u r stilll selling people....Disapprove.....

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL Thanks guys!

I was having a really bad day...you ppl definitely cheered me up!

Edited by MysticaMagic - 03 December 2004 at 4:23pm
allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

(why do i get the feeling that while all these negotiations are going on, a levitating kanchi will float down and whisk Purab away??? ----looks like I'll have to tie him down )

Like that really worked for Ides! If something doesn't work, you shouldn't keep doing it. Haven't you learned anything from T&D?

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

LOLLOLHumm.......I have a good mind to report ur post to the human rights organisation.....slavery went away decades ago and u r stilll selling people....Disapprove.....

Humm!!!!!! I am shocked Shocked Surely the world hasn't come to this......how about if I throw in a huge plasma t.v. and a BMW??????? WinkWinkWink

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

LOLLOLLOL Thanks guys!

I was having a really bad day...you ppl definitely cheered me up!

sorry to hear you had a bad day, Mystica, but glad to know we could help cheer you up Big smile

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HUMM

Hey All copyrights shall  be solved by me!!!!
I have introduced some packages... u can pay me via credit card/cash/dd...sorry no cheques..coz they might bounch!!

PACKAGE(1): Purab for friend ship= 100000million$*
PACKAGE(2): PURAB for life long= 1000000000000million$*
PACKAGE(3): PURAB for time u like him = 2000000million$*
 *conditions apply
* the party bares no responsibilty of fake products.
* the offer may be rejected.
* the offer if accecpted, the seller later has a right to reject it.
* seller takes no gurantee, that purab shall stay always with u.
* if the product is not happy with the praty, the seller has a right to take back the product and give it to a caring party.

------------ hurry offer till stock left!!
------------ ***** the product shall be sold to the person who agrees to the terms and conditions of the seller!!

-------------- hurry offer for a limited period only!!!

HILARIOUS Clap Mere offline hone ke baad yaha to danga ho gaya. Agar kisi din Samir ne hamara forum khol liya na (thanks to some of our friends in US who have told him about our forum) Behosh hoke gir jayega. Use pata bhi nahi ki woh bik raha hai.

Some people were asking me & cutereems ki hamne purab ko kya bana diya AAJ MAIN POOCH RAHI HU KI PURAB KO KYAA BANAA DIYAA ?

JAB MAIN USKA COPYRIGHT LE CHUKI HU TO IS AUCTION KA KYAA MATLAB. HUMM SABSE PAHELE TO TUMHE ANDAR KARWA DENE CHAAHIYA.

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 1:41am | IP Logged
OK Now as no one is bidding for Purab, i feel the bid must be closed!!!
BTW Ritu as there were many objections, i have cancelled the copyrights, so u see that's y i have put up this Auction.!!!!!!!!!!

Hurry quickly bid, coz last 2 days!!!

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

Originally posted by ides

Humm!!!!!! I am shocked Shocked Surely the world hasn't come to this......how about if I throw in a huge plasma t.v. and a BMW??????? WinkWinkWink

Hey Ides i have permission from purab to action him, so u see.... product wants that he must be actioned!!.... so no change of me going to the jail!!!Big smile

Btw Anjali, i am thinking of giving purab to u coz u r the higgest bidder till now, coz u r throwing Plasma TV and BMW on me!!Wink

Hurry quickly bid or product might go to Anjali!
!

Edited by HUMM - 04 December 2004 at 1:50am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index