Originally posted by radha_18

Originally posted by ritu

Originally posted by HUMM

Originally posted by vishakha

I wish Jassi and Arman go to Goa...

why not alibaag ???

How abt sending them to the jungle of south africa!!LOL
...... I personally feel jassi's make over shall change by next year by jan or feb only!!!!!

Send them to Mars, spaceship mein jaayenge, paidal waapas aayenge.

Nahin, nahin, mars mein agar Purab mil gaya to?Wink Purab nahin to, Purab jaise kafi mil jaayenge!!!LOL

Purab Mil Gaya!!!!!Wink     h haa ha purab mil gaya......... ho purab mil gayaaaaaaaaaa.................    purab mil gaya!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
... just rembered that song of koi mil gaya so sang!!!
.............. btw prurab's jaadoooo will be jassi.............. and do u know jassi will east food in space... no no she wont say dhoooppppp!! she shall just say armaan sir... and she'l call up mallika mam to hear some .... and finally her stomach will be full!!!
and purab..... hummmmm... he shall just look at jassii and will tell her smile and his stomach will be full!!!!!!!!!............................... so that's the way purab and jassi r gonna stay in space!!!!!LOL
----------- i have send armaan back earth... let him stay peacefullt at earth plz!!!!!!!!

Aur rohan ka kya hoga ?? and above all HAMARA KYAAA HOGA. Mere khayaal se armaan ko hi Mars mein bhej do. Purab ko yahan rehene do, zyada takleef ho rahi ho to tumhe bhi saath mein bhej deti hu.

Edited by ritu - 02 December 2004 at 2:51am

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 2:52am | IP Logged
ritu said abv:Aur rohan ka kya hoga ?? and above all HAMARA KYAAA HOGA.

HUmmmmmm do haan na haan na haan na haan na!!!... dost bechane aaaege!!LOL... sath mein kuta bhi aaaega!!LOL

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 2:57am | IP Logged

HUmmmmmm do haan na haan na haan na haan na!!!... dost bechane aaaege!!LOL... sath mein kuta bhi aaaega!!LOL

Naahiiiii mujhe hummm nahi chaahiye, mujhe purab chaahiye. Aur kutta, i hate dogs so much ki main un logo se dosti nahi karti jinke paas kutta ho.

Isi liye Armaan aur jassi ko jaane do mars mein, main aur purab rahenge Delhi mein.

Edited by ritu - 02 December 2004 at 3:04am
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Naahiiiii mujhe hummm nahi chaahiye, mujhe purab chaahiye. Aur kutta, i hate dogs so much ki main un logo se dosti nahi karti jinke paas kutta ho.

hey ritu i was not talking abt my self,, i was singing the tittle track of that stupid program on sony "hum do haan naa"....
btw i have no time as it is... u can take any one purab, jassi, armaan, mallika , maddy, pari, nandu, etc ,etc,............. take any one and go "to Space"LOLLOL!!!
hey but before going do take the permission of many fans of purab , armaan in our site !!

...............BTW i don't have dogs!!Wink.... i do have a "cat".... i hope u like cats!!Wink

Edited by HUMM - 02 December 2004 at 3:03am
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 3:08am | IP Logged

hey ritu i was not talking abt my self,, i was singing the tittle track of that stupid program on sony "hum do haan naa"....
btw i have no time as it is... u can take any one purab, jassi, armaan, mallika , maddy, pari, nandu, etc ,etc,............. take any one and go "to Space"LOLLOL!!!
hey but before going do take the permission of many fans of purab , armaan in our site !!

...............BTW i don't have dogs!!Wink.... i do have a "cat".... i hope u like cats!!Wink 

Thank you for the offer, but main aur purab delhi mein theek hai, tum baakiyo ko lekar Mars mein chale jaao, aur ha apne cat ko bhi le jaana. Aur agar mujhe purab mil gay to i'll share him with my good friends ides, cutereems and all purab fans u will get a Dead

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 03 December 2004 at 12:31am
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I think ritu... we must stop fighting!!!.... i am sorry if any of my post have hurt u!!! u seem to be angry on me!!! I am Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 3:13am | IP Logged

I think ritu... we must stop fighting!!!.... i am sorry if any of my post have hurt u!!! u seem to be angry on me!!! I am Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue

Obviously how can u say all this about purab Cry chalo bol diya to theek hai, ya to aisi harkate mat karo, karte ho to sorry mat bola karo.Wink

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 3:32am | IP Logged
HEY THE FIGHT WAS REALLY FUNNY

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index