India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

so when is it??? (Page 21)

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Oh no Purab abhi thik se bika bhi nahi aur yeh log harry ko le kar shuru ho gayeLOL

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Anju, your plan will never work as Harry keeps shouting "Accio Mystica" all the time. LOL So, I will be on that broomstick with the both of you anyway and since I do know more hexes than you (remember that you and KK are still hiding from Jammy under that cloak), I will essentially push you off the broom and into Purab's arms.Wink

wow....what a plan..... u r soooo clever Mysti........

(Ides will kill me now)

...and a MINDREADER tooAngry

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

Well, Mystica and KK may WANT Harry, but Anjali will be the one to GET Harry...all I have to do is use my broomstick and invisibility cloak (which KK has lent me...I don't think she'll mindWink) and I can whisk Harry away.  Thanks for all your help KK! Wink

Anju, your plan will never work as Harry keeps shouting "Accio Mystica" all the time. LOL So, I will be on that broomstick with the both of you anyway and since I do know more hexes than you (remember that you and KK are still hiding from Jammy under that cloak), I will essentially push you off the broom and into Purab's arms.Wink (Ides will kill me now)

oooooooooooh lala!  Now THAT's what I call a plan! It's a done deal, Mystica Approve

Ides will kill me now

hmmmmmmmm....that will give me Daniel as well Evil Smile  IDES....can you do me a favor...?????????????? Wink

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

hmmmmmmmm....that will give me Daniel as well Evil Smile  IDES....can you do me a favor...?????????????? Wink

sure sweetheart.......I will gladly take Purab off ur hands........Wink
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

sure sweetheart.......I will gladly take Purab off ur hands........Wink

....not the favor I was asking for Wink  However, if it makes you happy to spend time with your father (Purab) then I'm all for it Thumbs Up

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Thnx Anju......I will want to spend more time with BOTH my father and Purab........Wink
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

ISS  LADDDAIIII KAA KABHI CEASE FIRE HOGAA KI NAHIII.

AB BAS BHI KARO YAAR !!!!

PURAB KO MERE LIYE CHOD DO.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index