Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

so when is it??? (Page 16)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HUMM

OK i feel that i must now handle all copyrights issues now!!!Big smileTongueSmile

many people have approached me for copyrighting many stars.... so it look like i have got i new job at india-forums...
"HUMM-THE COPYRIGHTS MASTER"LOLLOLLOL

So now who ever wants any artist to be copyrighted, send me the info , by replying, and send me the name of the "product" and the "party" intrested to by the "product"WinkWink

arre Wah Humm......itna kuch!!!!!......but how will u be able to do all this from ur cell in the  JAIL..........Wink

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeta

ab Harry ke peeche bhagiye.

so who and all want Harry???? its mystica,anjali,KK anyone else?

Well, Mystica and KK may WANT Harry, but Anjali will be the one to GET Harry...all I have to do is use my broomstick and invisibility cloak (which KK has lent me...I don't think she'll mindWink) and I can whisk Harry away.  Thanks for all your help KK! Wink

Edited by anjali308 - 05 December 2004 at 6:21pm
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
btw Humm, uh....nice avatar Wink  May I ask exactly what/who that is??????? ConfusedWinkLOL
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

Well, Mystica and KK may WANT Harry, but Anjali will be the one to GET Harry...all I have to do is use my broomstick and invisibility cloak (which KK has lent me...I don't think she'll mindWink) and I can whisk Harry away.  Thanks for all your help KK! Wink

excellent plan Anju.....that eliminates one competitor for Purab's affections ......hmmmm one down another few hundred to go.......Wink
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

btw Humm, uh....nice avatar Wink  May I ask exactly what/who that is??????? ConfusedWinkLOL

LOLLOL

Anju...that is Other Sai Baba...not the sirdi sai baba. Their are many followers of him...

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

excellent plan Anju.....that eliminates one competitor for Purab's affections ......hmmmm one down another few hundred to go.......Wink

ides, who said I won't still pursue Purab? Wink  I can put my broom to proper use and get both of themWink Embarrassedwhich would make me one VERY happy Anjali! Big smile

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by smisha

LOLLOL

Anju...that is Other Sai Baba...not the sirdi sai baba. Their are many followers of him...

ooooooooooooooooooooh ok, Smisha LOL Thanks for clearing that up Wink

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Anju....u have a lot on ur plate right now.....waise bhi yeh parhne likhne ki umer hai.....larkoon pey doorae daalnae ki naheen......Winkso devote ur time to ur studies and Harry.......leave Purab to me.........Wink 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index