Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

so when is it??? (Page 15)

neeta Groupbie
neeta
neeta

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

U dont know Harry Potter????

Hey ab phir se shuru mat ho jao. copyrights is with cutereems if u want Purab request her. I want only ezaj.

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Oh harry potter I thought it was a new charecter in one of the dramas!!!!!LOL
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

Confused Ides, bechaari, pehle hallucinations are phir aisee faulty logic...tumhe to Emergency Room main admit karna parega. KK please help we have an emergency case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wink

har age mey geniuses ko yehi sunna parhta hai.....Disapprove...the EXTREME limit of WISDOM, that is what the public calls Hallucinations..............Wink
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HUMM

ur right Annie Tumne to meri aankhe khol di!!!!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClap
Ok sujal u take him quickly!!!Wink
Sujal belongs to annie!!!

KYa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dost ho kar itna bada dhoka Humm aur annie!!!Angry

BTW this bid is cancel cause u can't bid Sujal and kashish on JJKN section it is against law so at the end Sujal to mera he haiWink

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Well done Guys... As i was out of this forum for preparing the medicine of Disease affecting not only ides, but also many others ....u made it clear tht now is the time for medicine  from ur arguements here.

This Medicine is only given at extreme cases...i wouldnt have thought of findiing,,but seeing your conditions i had to search for it, and now...i may say like anju..its emergency..so better take the doses

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Oh god!!!.............. I told  u all to stop taking purab...coz he belongs to cutereems now and... any body who trys to take puraB... will fall into legal problems.... so don't try to claim purab!!!

Btw if anybody of u'l want purab.... tell me if cutereems is not taking care of him, infact prove that cute is not taking care of purab, then according to the terms and conditions of the seller, i shall take back purab from cute and put him again for action!!!
but all this happenes only if cute doen't take care of purab!!

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 1:18am | IP Logged
OK i feel that i must now handle all copyrights issues now!!!Big smileTongueSmile

many people have approached me for copyrighting many stars.... so it look like i have got i new job at india-forums...
"HUMM-THE COPYRIGHTS MASTER"LOLLOLLOL

So now who ever wants any artist to be copyrighted, send me the info , by replying, and send me the name of the "product" and the "party" intrested to by the "product"WinkWink
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Aap log sab mere Purab ke peeche kyun pade ho????

Ok aap sab mere dost hain isliye ek kaam karti hoon.

Purab ka bahut saari clone banake sabko de dungi lekin Original Purab sirf mera rahega.Ab to khush ho na???WinkWink

Dosti ke liye main cloning karne ko tayar hoon.LOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index