India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

so when is it??? (Page 14)

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Anjali since u threw Plasma Tv and bmw on me, it broke my head and it self so it was of no use.!!! ...sorry!!!OuchOuchOuch
Ask cuterrems , if she wanna share purab!!Wink
I am sorry coz purab now belongs to cute.. i cant do anything now!!

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

sorry Humm for throwing the T.V. and BMW Ouch  I got a little overenthusiastic there Wink  Looks like cutereems se Purab ko cheena (I mean request Wink) parega Wink

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
yes yes... now cutez only is purab(IF). But he is my jija now... so I will be meeting him regulary
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HUMM

Originally posted by ides

LOLLOLHumm.......I have a good mind to report ur post to the human rights organisation.....slavery went away decades ago and u r stilll selling people....Disapprove.....

Hey Ides i have permission from purab to action him, so u see.... product wants that he must be actioned!!.... so no change of me going to the jail!!!Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Purab ne kaha aur tumne kar diyaConfusedConfused.....arre bachaey agar aag se kehla chaahen to unko khelne do gae kya?????Ouch this just proves none of u are sensible enough to take care of Purab......bidding for him......Angry.....and since Ides is the only sensible person around (who has made u folks see the ERROR of ur ways and has NOT been a part of this auctionWink) Purab goes to Ides........Big smile
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

and since Ides is the only sensible person around (who has made u folks see the ERROR of ur ways and has NOT been a part of this auctionWink) Purab goes to Ides........Big smile

Confused Ides, bechaari, pehle hallucinations are phir aisee faulty logic...tumhe to Emergency Room main admit karna parega. KK please help we have an emergency case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wink

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

and since Ides is the only sensible person around (who has made u folks see the ERROR of ur ways and has NOT been a part of this auctionWink) Purab goes to Ides........Big smile

Confused Ides, bechaari, pehle hallucinations are phir aisee faulty logic...tumhe to Emergency Room main admit karna parega. KK please help we have an emergency case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wink

Hey ides...... udas mat hona main tumhe hospital min milne ke liye jaroor aongi aur vo bhi purab ke saath. use milkar khush ho jana.
neeta Groupbie
neeta
neeta

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

sorry Humm for throwing the T.V. and BMW Ouch  I got a little overenthusiastic there Wink  Looks like cutereems se Purab ko cheena (I mean request Wink) parega Wink

anjali ab purab aur sujal ko chod do. vo dono kisi aur ke hogaye.

ab Harry ke peeche bhagiye.

so who and all want Harry???? its mystica,anjali,KK anyone else?

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Who is Harry???????

Heyu i am not fogetting Purab He is mine and no one can change that not even cutereems just because she got his coppyrights doesnt mean he is hers. In india there is no such thing as scopyrights, except for the fact that everyone has the right to copy everything!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index