Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: HUMM

Hey Tumhe meine maaf kiya!!!......... Purab sirf tumhara hai!!! Aur aaj se Tumhara ye Dost tumhe Purab se Alag nahi hoone Dega!!
.............Ritu*copyrights*Purab!!!
Purab is born for Ritu only!!😊😊
....Ides u need to find someone else!!πŸ˜‰

Well humm ek aakri kaam kar do yeh copyright ki ek ek copy saare purab fans ko bhej do. PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASEE 😊

*Anjali* thumbnail

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

feb 31... mar 1 ? πŸ˜•

here how about this... take both of the days. Ides purab stays with you both feb 30 and mar1.... but the rest of the 363 days he will stay with me. πŸ˜‰

So it's settled then---Ides gets Purab on February 30th, Annie gets him February 31st, and Anjali gets him the other (make that all) 365 days of the year πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali308

So it's settled then---Ides gets Purab on February 30th, Annie gets him February 31st, and Anjali gets him the other (make that all) 365 days of the year πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Feb 30th......31st......πŸ˜•πŸ˜•yaar tum log pehle apne calenders theek karwaao.....tab tak Purab ko mey sambhaaltee hoon......πŸ˜‰
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu

please don't kill me, main bechaari ek seedhi saadhi si ladki hu.Mujhe kuch ho gaya to purab ka kya hogaa πŸ˜‰

hey Ritu tumhe Purab ki chinta karne ki koi jaroorat nahin kyunki main hoon na.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE=ritu] Aur agar mujhe purab mil gay to i'll share him with my good friends ides, cutereems and all purab fans u will get a 🀒

[/QUOTE]

Bahut bahut shukriya ritu jab purb ki bat ayi mujhe yaad kiya. Obviously jahan purab wahan main.πŸ˜‰

Edited by cutereems - 19 years ago
cutereems thumbnail

Hey Tumhe meine maaf kiya!!!......... Purab sirf tumhara hai!!! Aur aaj se Tumhara ye Dost tumhe Purab se Alag nahi hoone Dega!!
.............Ritu*copyrights*Purab!!!
Purab is born for Ritu only!!😊😊
....Ides u need to find someone else!!πŸ˜‰

hello humm tum Purab ko ritu ko aise de rhe ho jaise ki Wo tumhara cheez hai.πŸ˜‰Arre vo sirf mera hai. Kabhi kabhi ritu ka bhi....
anniegupta_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

Feb 30th......31st......πŸ˜•πŸ˜•yaar tum log pehle apne calenders theek karwaao.....tab tak Purab ko mey sambhaaltee hoon......πŸ˜‰

careful ides... purab ko samaltay samlatay you might end up in jail. Ritu has "copy-righted" him
cutereems thumbnail

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

careful ides... purab ko samaltay samlatay you might end up in jail. Ritu has "copy-righted" him

Annie need not worry ides jail nahin pahunchegi kyunki ritu ka copyright humm ne kiy hai.

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey All copyrights shall  be solved by me!!!!
I have introduced some packages... u can pay me via credit card/cash/dd...sorry no cheques..coz they might bounch!!

PACKAGE(1): Purab for friend ship= 100000million$*
PACKAGE(2): PURAB for life long= 1000000000000million$*
PACKAGE(3): PURAB for time u like him = 2000000million$*
 *conditions apply
* the party bares no responsibilty of fake products.
* the offer may be rejected.
* the offer if accecpted, the seller later has a right to reject it.
* seller takes no gurantee, that purab shall stay always with u.
* if the product is not happy with the praty, the seller has a right to take back the product and give it to a caring party.

------------ hurry offer till stock left!!
------------ ***** the product shall be sold to the person who agrees to the terms and conditions of the seller!!

-------------- hurry offer for a limited period only!!!
anniegupta_ thumbnail

<span>Hey All copyrights shall be solved by me!!!!</span><br>
<span>I have introduced some packages... u can pay me via credit card/cash/dd...sorry no cheques..coz they might bounch!!</span>

<span>PACKAGE(1): Purab for friend ship= 100000million$*</span><br>
<span>PACKAGE(2): PURAB for life long= 1000000000000million$*</span><br>
<span>PACKAGE(3): PURAB for time u like him = 2000000million$*</span>
<span>*conditions apply</span><br>
<span>* the party bares no responsibilty of fake products.</span><br>
<span>* the offer may be rejected.</span><br>
<span>* the offer if accecpted, the seller later has a right to reject it.</span><br>
<span>* seller takes no gurantee, that purab shall stay always with u.</span><br>
<span>* if the product is not happy with the praty, the seller has a right to take back the product and give it to a caring party.</span>

<span>------------ hurry offer till stock left!!</span><br>
<span>------------ ***** the product shall be sold to the person who agrees to the terms and conditions of the seller!!</span><br>
<br>
<span>-------------- hurry offer for a limited period only!!!</span>

how about I just smuggle purab?
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No way no one can smuggle purab!!
Only i have the official right!!
---------- hurry by purab....coz the offer is valid till stock last!!πŸ˜‰