We are Witches and Wizards!

Posted: 19 years ago

Magic.. We all know Magic.. as a matter of fact.. we are all witches and wizards. Infact, the success of science had its seedling in these magical tricks. But today..in this fast and hussle - pussle life, the long enchanted spells have been forgotten and we are now somewhat like muggles by thinking. But thanks to J.K.Rowling and ofcourse the magical people i have met. I found this lost treasury of magic that now would enchat you too. These are the spells which were hidden in the humble minds.

⭐️Book Of Magic⭐️

1: " Please mom, Please...please.." - and my mom atlast agreed on me to allow me to surf net..ofcourse after agreeing on her conditions to do her work.

2: "I am sorry, if i offended you"- wow..i had used this and we were friends again!

3: "Thankyou,.."- Very fruitful  spell for being grateful from heart, but...I had now seen her back to the same old anger on me on saying  this spell to her..as she replied" in friendship.. no sorry, no thankyou "

4: "You can do it !!!" - These words had brought hardwork out of me to cling on to the coveted success.

5: " I Love you"- Seen in movies so realistically to the extent of making the film hit. But Definately many believe in this line..as it has power to turn out good out of bad.

6: " Bravo , excellent , keep it up.." - whenever they were used both the person saying and the person to whom this line is addressed would brighten up!

7: " I missed you! "- Never had been emotional except on this line when my long back friend met me.

8: " Hey dude.., whats up?!?" - A normal way to start up a magical chat . This line indeed assures you a rocking answer in return.

9: "May God bless you" - I really felt blessed by God to keep me among such people who insisted on my good.

10: "All the best "πŸ‘πŸΌ- This line always encourages the person..in my case..it acts as a reminder to keep working hard till the exams are over.

11: " Good to see you back.. i hope u are well now"- With this..i have made so many friends with different people of different thoughts which enrich my dictionary of attitude towards life.

12: " Take care"- feel cared for..and worth smiling at the emotion.

Well many more....but a special spell here

****- " HIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE" .. wow , always had starting fun chat spell with this line and  trigger everyone to be light and funny.

so what do you think?

Isnt this MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s- if u know any more wizardy spells.. post them here.. after all..its magic.!!

nice ones KK...thanks for sharing
good one kk!!! its gonna help me a lot!!!!!πŸ˜‰
KK u r awesome and thanks for sharing!πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜† funny kk!

though i have heard that when you sneeze they "say" that some demons are comning out of you and when they say "bless you" it is suppose to be for your blessings becuz u r free of demons.

stupid? yes i kno... itz just wut i've heard πŸ˜•

hehehehhee, very true kk!  Thanks for sharing! πŸ‘
so true kk.....and so inspirational too.....
my personal MAGIC SPELL.....

"I love YOU"......very powerful spell beacuse to me it means that I may be just one person to the world, but I am the world to one person.........

"u made my day"...............a heady feeling to know that for one brief moment of time, I actually made a difference....
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† THAT WAS RELLY FUNNY πŸ˜‰
That was too good lassi!God bless you!

Truly magical words and phrases, KK.πŸ‘

Another one:

Talk to you later - means I'm busy, but I haven't forgotten you.

Just make sure that the Dursleys dont hear you say them. πŸ˜‰