Page 1
Page   of 2

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naina_Manam

"A good friend is my nearest relation."

Completely defines my definition of friendship.  My friend is someone who is willing to listen to me anytime I need him or her.  Someone I can talk to about everything in my life and never hesitate. Just someone who always solves my problems and I know if no one will be on my side, I can count on my friends!

that is so true  well said naina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friendship (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top