Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

neha_yourfriend

Groupbie

neha_yourfriend

Posted: 06 February 2007 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
 ok so lets discuss about our views on friendship...so everyone what do u think about friendship ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friendship" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 06 February 2007 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
"A good friend is my nearest relation."

Completely defines my definition of friendship.  My friend is someone who is willing to listen to me anytime I need him or her.  Someone I can talk to about everything in my life and never hesitate. Just someone who always solves my problems and I know if no one will be on my side, I can count on my friends!

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 06 February 2007 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by naina_manam

Completely defines my definition of friendship.  My friend is someone who is willing to listen to me anytime I need him or her.  Someone I can talk to about everything in my life and never hesitate. Just someone who always solves my problems and I know if no one will be on my side, I can count on my friends!

You spoke everything. Completely agreeSmile

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 07 February 2007 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Very well said Naina!

The best times of school are the times i spent with my friends. Had many laughs over the years!

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 07 February 2007 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

yep...I agree with u Naina... what would life be like...if friends were not thereCry

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 07 February 2007 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapna_2004

yep...I agree with u Naina... what would life be like...if friends were not thereCry

Don't worry, Sapu, friends will always be there! Hug

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 08 February 2007 at 6:03am | IP Logged
well said naina ..

friendship required to be mutual one .. and like to make friends .. who want me as a friend ..

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

IF-Sizzlerz

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
true friendship is a gift

Post Reply New Post

Go to top