Hackers! Are you protected enough?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

radha07

IF-Dazzler

radha07

Posted: 06 February 2007 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Will Hi-tech criminals/Hackers Strick Microsoft again ????Tongue

After XP its vista 's turn, In  Octobor 2000  Hi tech Computer Hackers  ATTACKED at the heart of Microsoft when previous Version MS.Windows XP was launched. Globally the giant soft ware company , whose windows operating system is used on 95 % of the world;s computer.

It was admitted that  Cyber criminals or hackers had gained access on its top secret source-code for windows and Microsoft office applicationsOuchHas this happened to you? Have you experienced being hacked and how?

CheersEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hackers! Are you protected enough?" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 15 February 2007 at 4:42am | IP Logged
never been hacked .... but some-one sure tried an DNS attack on my friend's server. the poor guy was a script kiddie, didn't even knew the basics. wasn't even using an anonymiser or a proxy for gods' sake. we went and complained to the mumbai cyber cell... got his IP traced down to an ISP in kalyan. got the username to which it was assigned that particular day and time.

guess what we did next.... gave him a phone call.

told him what he was doing.... was illegal. got his parents involved....poor guy was crying on his feet by the time his parents came home. I really started feeling sorry for this guy.. asked my pal what he wanted to do... my friend too agreed with me that this guy had learnt his lesson and we decided to drop it with a warning to him.

tejas

othniel

othniel

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Nice job
albusdumbledore

you are really kind hearted ,
Clap Clap

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 16 March 2007 at 7:33am | IP Logged
wow if someone hacked my computyer i would spend time looking for him and then smash him up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top