Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolest Esha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

arjun thinks for a while & then says: ok . b ready in half an hour& remember this thing stay away from tia.

arjun leaves the room & ranveer has a big smile on the face

Edited by esha oberoi - 18 years ago
foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ranveer thinks of how he can make tia c that arjun is not the right guy for her....he is not going to let arjun get close to tia tonite...he has to think of some plan and soon...he doesnt have much time left
vanu thumbnail

as ranveer is about to leave .....aman and varun enter the room and ask him as to where he is going at this time of night.....

ranveer tells them the whole story.....

aman warns him as this could hurt ranveer to see arjun and tia together......to which ranveer replies that now is the time when tia has to realise her true love..."banna aaj to faisla hokar rahega"

tia_mehra thumbnail
then varun tells him "ranveer ek minute tum reve ko apne saath kyon nahi bula te ho.tab hum pata chal saktha hai ki tia tumhare baare mein kya sochti hai"ranveer-"banna humhe pata hai ki tia humse nafrat karti hai pir bhi humhe bhi company miljayega,thanks banna.ab hum chalte hai"
foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Meanwhile....somewhere else ....tia hears a knock on the door..its arjun...
A: tia ..ranveer maan gaya hai..but he is coming with us
T: what that..that dehati...how can he come with us?
A: tia sweetheart..i had to let him come otherwise he would have created problems with your dad..but dont worry i wont let me bother you

Coolest Esha thumbnail

arjun-tia r at school gates waiting for ranveer. as soon as tia sees ranveer immediately catches arjuns hand & rest her head on arjuns shoulder

t(playing with arjuns shirts button): arjun tum ajj bahut cool lag rahe ho

arjun also notices ranveer & takes tias hand in his hand & says

a: muje tia ahuja ke boyfriend ka status maintain karne padte hai na. kissing tias hand.

ranveers smile vanishes & decides to do something

natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
from somewhere ranveer is shown grabbing someones hand and he pulls reva towards himself.... tia is shocked...😆
kudi420 thumbnail

ranveer comes near them holding rewa's hand and says (in his cutest smile)

r : i hope aap logo ko hamara jyada wait nahi karna pada actually hum rewa ko bahut miss kar rahe the or aap ke saath jaana bhi important tha  , phir socha kyun naa rewa ko bhi saath le chale hamein bhi companny mil jayegi i hope u guys dont mind.

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
t : Mind...why shud we mind...after all ek dehati ko doosre dehati ki hi company acchi lage gi.....hum jaise sophisticated logon ki company me  tum bahut akward feel karte na.
lalit1 thumbnail

r: theek hai na chalo chalte hain

and they move towards the disco