Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armaan's Character (Page 5)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Hey guys why are we fighting ???

I mean I have not read the complete thread but what ever I have read is that Apoorva's personal life is being discussed!!! Now why do we need to do that?? wasnt Armaan the focus of topic and what does his personal life has to do with his character???

Calm down guys!!!!

Suddenly I feel like renaming the forum to Kndia-Korums!!!!  We are like a family and we are fighting amongst overselves. LOL The effect the K-serials have on today's generation. Wink

Jammy.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 1:15am | IP Logged

LOL

Been there done that syndrome JammyWink???????

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Hmm naah, I dont think so I have ever remarked about anything on Apoorva, I have always pittied on him for not being able to change his character because of his contract and I am sure my facts are right on that. Also It takes a great director to bring out the actor I belive. I have seen the best of the actors do the worst of the acting in a movie or serial. So Most of the time for bad acting I blame the directors.

The best example is Hritik and kareena in Main Prem ki Deewani.

Also, When ever I have fought was the reason which I belived in, and I dont thinks so anybody's marriage life has anything to do with the serial character he play.

As for Armaan I still am not able to digest his character fluctuations.

Burp!!!

Jammy.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 2:01am | IP Logged
    Wow nice burp!! Seems to me you have already started digesting nicelyWink
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jammy

Hey guys why are we fighting ???

I mean I have not read the complete thread but what ever I have read is that Apoorva's personal life is being discussed!!! Now why do we need to do that?? wasnt Armaan the focus of topic and what does his personal life has to do with his character???

Calm down guys!!!!

Suddenly I feel like renaming the forum to Kndia-Korums!!!!  We are like a family and we are fighting amongst overselves. LOL The effect the K-serials have on today's generation. Wink

Jammy.

My god what has happened to jammy ? pehle logo ko larwata tha ab sulaha karwa raha hai, sounding very matured nowadays, kya ho gaya jammy ? i still remember the aayee thing u did with me. T & D tumhe bhi direct kar rahe hain kya , ya phir armaan se impressed ho gaye ho ?LOL

Edited by ritu - 02 December 2004 at 2:16am
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 3:39am | IP Logged
HEY WHAT HAS GONE INTO ARMAAN. JUST LAST WEEK HE WAS OSAMA BIN LADEN'S CHATHVI AULAD. HOW COME HE HAS TURNED INTO RAM KA PAKKA BHAKT. HE IS ACTING JUST TOO SWEET . WE MAY NEED TO REMIND HIM THAT TOO MANY SWEETS LEADS TO DIABETES.
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by misha

HEY WHAT HAS GONE INTO ARMAAN. JUST LAST WEEK HE WAS OSAMA BIN LADEN'S CHATHVI AULAD. HOW COME HE HAS TURNED INTO RAM KA PAKKA BHAKT. HE IS ACTING JUST TOO SWEET . WE MAY NEED TO REMIND HIM THAT TOO MANY SWEETS LEADS TO DIABETES.

Actually what happened, Armaan ne dobara purab ki gaadi ko thoka, dono ko hospitalise kiya gaya, wahan purab ki death ho gayee aur achanak aasmaan mein ek thunder hua aur purab ki aatma, armaan ke andar ghus gayee, isi liye achaanak use jassi se saccha pyaar ho gaya, kuch dino baad wo bhi aayee shuru karega aur rohan ko goud le lega.

Does that answer your question ??

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 7:55am | IP Logged
come on Jammy fess up ...Arman is not your ustad he is your shagird...
you and arman have a common ustad....the knight of niceness...Purab!Wink

just kidding....you are right about the friendships formed at the forum...i only joined the group recently and even though I hardly watch JJKN now...I enjoy Jammy's wonderful updates and our funfilled banter here at the forum...thanks guys u make my days brighterCool

Go to top