Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armaan's Character (Page 3)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwww

so an eye for en eye is it ? they did it so we do it now? How does that make you any better than them

Anvisha i have been a silent member for sometime too  - I wasnt around when SS- Nafisa relationship was brought up here but if I was i would have protested for sure that is really sick much worse than what is being discussed now.

I agree with you Purab was very popular and I honestly think that SS is a better actor than Apoorva. but I dont think we need to unnecessarily comment on their personal lives .

As for the TRPs you are right  - D&J need an award for spoiling a beautiful story that was embraced  warmly by people from so many differnt cultures.

good comment qwww...guys let bygones be bygones and refrain from commenting on any actor's personal life, his relationships, age of his wife etc.

now of trps.......jjkn trps have never been very good since initial kickoff. what holds a viewer is either a very strong story (some shows on zee) or vulgar curosity(kskbt,kggk,kkusum,ekta shows). third thing is excellent treatment ie costumes, sets, acting, dialogues, music...the works. unfortunately jjkn does not qualify on any of these factors. the treatment is very shabby, the current storyline is illogical and there is no vulgar curosity. when purab came in......he bought the vulgar curosity factor(who is gonna win jassi). with his exit that factor has lost his attraction. whatever the trps say but the fact is a lot of people have lost interest in it(and it has nothing to do with purab's exit perse....that exit just drew viewers attention to storyline). either stories have a fixed ending and we progress towards it or the storyline progresses towards logical end. again jjkn failed on this small story criterion.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
If you look at Apurva and Shilpa, they look like brother and
sister and secondly they look the same age. They make a
great and lovely couple. Thus, my joke about Apurva
dressing younger for his younger wife holds no weight for
anyone to think I am attacking him.
Smile
qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

sorry surnita Embarrassed

I too think SS and Apoorva are good actors  but Apoorva looks so lost sometimes in the sentimental scenes these days  - like he doesent know how to handle that. he looks lost but he definetly looks hot even with his grandfather's coat on. Think how good he would look if he had someone to choose his dresses for him.

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

jprasad,

sorry about the misunderstanding  - All is well in our little world  called iforums - yipee since people are nice enough to listen to the view points of others Smile

I have been spending too much time here these days  - someone was right this is addictive

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwww

jprasad,

sorry about the misunderstanding - All is well in our little
world called iforums - yipee since people are nice enough to
listen to the view points ofothersSmile

I have been spending too much time here these days -
someone was right this is addictive

No worries. I apologize as well. When you are in a forum so
large then it becomes hard to appease to the masses and
what is ok to one person is not ok to another. It becomes
even harder to post on a sight with a larger group cuz some
people can't take a joke or read to deeply into some phrase
or comment that was supposed to be light hearted. Anyhoo,
as everyone has a right to their opinion tasteful or distasteful
and all we are discussing is JJKN, thus no one should take
things so seriously.   Big smile Big smile Big smile

I agree with you on the part about spending too much time
on this site and it is addicting...it is someone's phrase... I
think Minnie's.   Big smile Big smile
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gigli

Originally posted by Minnie

Originally posted by jprasad

I think that w/Purab's popularity growing on JJKN and Armaan looking like a modern day Rawand, it may have affected Apurva's ego. Maybe Apurva decided he didn't want to look like the bad guy anymore and be liked by more viewers, thus T&D changed him overnight...errr...in 20 minutes. I know this new Armaan has given all of us diabetes, but that it is because of bad judgment by T&D. Anyway, it is just a thought that popped up in my head last night while watching JJKN about this new Armaan.   Dead   He was just too much last night, I felt sick and couldn't stop laughing all at the same time.... I also think Apurva got tired of the electric blue suit and is now trying to sport the grandpa look.   Big smile   He should go for a younger look considering he is married to someone so much younger than him... Confused

First jprasad,I must congratulate for you for that kind of imagination.I know for a fact that not once did Apoorva say anything on his role,not even when it was being butchered mercelessly to give milege to Purab's character.It was Parmeet who was offended and made it clear to T&D.And though I do agree the coat he was wearing was abhorring,commenting on his married life is definitely in bad taste.

we had a lot of heartburn when we tried tospeculate what happened to Purab& what role SS had to play in all this.So I guess it applies that personal attacks on anyone is unacceptable,be it Ss,Apoorva,Mona or even T&D for that matter unless it something related to their direction.

I don't mind seeing Armaan all sugary as long as it serves some kind of purpose in the long run.And as for wathching it during the commercial breaks of Kareena kareena or any other serial,I would like to tell you that ppl have been doing that for the past six months,especially during those boring Purab phases.Why else do you think the tpr dropped from 4 in April to 2 in July and stayed there ever since??

I agree Minnie! This is all speculation. I don't see any basis for this post.

Jprasad should write for tabloids!

...ehhmmm
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

hello people???? what is wrong with some people??? Purab was all sweet and all that and no one got diabities than. But now that armaan is acting like purab people feel like throwing up and think they will get diabities. why didn't these people got diabities when purab was like armaan and no one throw up than. so why nowAngry is it b/c armaan is not purab?

And so what if he's married to someone older than him he's happy his wife is happy so why does it bug some people. It's Apoorva's business to whom he wants to marry not anyone else's.

adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

Hehe, I agree, Princess...

Now that it is Armaan being sweet, some can't handle it....it's quite funny....Yeah, I think the fact that Armaan isn't Purab plays into the equation....

And also agree about his personal life....either SS or AA personal ( no professional) lives is no business of ours....especially their partners....

Me not liking AA's wife is besides the point....but who am I to say anything...

Go to top