Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha_18 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: Minnie

I personally never came across any post which deviled SS and Nafisa Joseph and if such a thread was ever posted it was despicable,vile and in a very cruel taste.Nothing can justify such an attack.When I was around,the discussions were mostly centred on Ss leaving the serial and I agree a lot of sentiments were hurt and I apologise for it once again.As for no protest,same was the case with Apoorva getting viciously attacked long before SS.However,once the ground rules are laid,it's only fair that they are abided.

Agree completely! ๐Ÿคข

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jprasad

If you look at Apurva and Shilpa, they look like brother and
sister and secondly they look the same age. They make a
great and lovely couple. Thus, my joke about Apurva
dressing younger for his younger wife holds no weight for
anyone to think I am attacking him.
๐Ÿ˜Š

I know it was a joke but I just wanted to point out before the joke got seriously out of hand and became a reason for a full scale war.It doesn't take much for the sentiments to get hurt and ppl can react harshly which may result in someone getting a warning or even banned.I'm sorry if I sounded a bit harsh but honestly it was not personal and strictly,no offense๐Ÿ˜Š.

jammy thumbnail
Hey guys why are we fighting ???

I mean I have not read the complete thread but what ever I have read is that Apoorva's personal life is being discussed!!! Now why do we need to do that?? wasnt Armaan the focus of topic and what does his personal life has to do with his character???

Calm down guys!!!!

Suddenly I feel like renaming the forum to Kndia-Korums!!!!  We are like a family and we are fighting amongst overselves. ๐Ÿ˜† The effect the K-serials have on today's generation. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jammy.

Minnie thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†

Been there done that syndrome Jammy๐Ÿ˜‰???????

jammy thumbnail
Hmm naah, I dont think so I have ever remarked about anything on Apoorva, I have always pittied on him for not being able to change his character because of his contract and I am sure my facts are right on that. Also It takes a great director to bring out the actor I belive. I have seen the best of the actors do the worst of the acting in a movie or serial. So Most of the time for bad acting I blame the directors.

The best example is Hritik and kareena in Main Prem ki Deewani.

Also, When ever I have fought was the reason which I belived in, and I dont thinks so anybody's marriage life has anything to do with the serial character he play.

As for Armaan I still am not able to digest his character fluctuations.

Burp!!!

Jammy.

Minnie thumbnail
    Wow nice burp!! Seems to me you have already started digesting nicely๐Ÿ˜‰
ritu thumbnail

Originally posted by: jammy

Hey guys why are we fighting ???

I mean I have not read the complete thread but what ever I have read is that Apoorva's personal life is being discussed!!! Now why do we need to do that?? wasnt Armaan the focus of topic and what does his personal life has to do with his character???

Calm down guys!!!!

Suddenly I feel like renaming the forum to Kndia-Korums!!!!  We are like a family and we are fighting amongst overselves. ๐Ÿ˜† The effect the K-serials have on today's generation. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jammy.

My god what has happened to jammy ? pehle logo ko larwata tha ab sulaha karwa raha hai, sounding very matured nowadays, kya ho gaya jammy ? i still remember the aayee thing u did with me. T & D tumhe bhi direct kar rahe hain kya , ya phir armaan se impressed ho gaye ho ?๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by ritu - 19 years ago
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HEY WHAT HAS GONE INTO ARMAAN. JUST LAST WEEK HE WAS OSAMA BIN LADEN'S CHATHVI AULAD. HOW COME HE HAS TURNED INTO RAM KA PAKKA BHAKT. HE IS ACTING JUST TOO SWEET . WE MAY NEED TO REMIND HIM THAT TOO MANY SWEETS LEADS TO DIABETES.
ritu thumbnail

Originally posted by: misha

HEY WHAT HAS GONE INTO ARMAAN. JUST LAST WEEK HE WAS OSAMA BIN LADEN'S CHATHVI AULAD. HOW COME HE HAS TURNED INTO RAM KA PAKKA BHAKT. HE IS ACTING JUST TOO SWEET . WE MAY NEED TO REMIND HIM THAT TOO MANY SWEETS LEADS TO DIABETES.

Actually what happened, Armaan ne dobara purab ki gaadi ko thoka, dono ko hospitalise kiya gaya, wahan purab ki death ho gayee aur achanak aasmaan mein ek thunder hua aur purab ki aatma, armaan ke andar ghus gayee, isi liye achaanak use jassi se saccha pyaar ho gaya, kuch dino baad wo bhi aayee shuru karega aur rohan ko goud le lega.

Does that answer your question ??

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
come on Jammy fess up ...Arman is not your ustad he is your shagird...
you and arman have a common ustad....the knight of niceness...Purab!๐Ÿ˜‰

just kidding....you are right about the friendships formed at the forum...i only joined the group recently and even though I hardly watch JJKN now...I enjoy Jammy's wonderful updates and our funfilled banter here at the forum...thanks guys u make my days brighter๐Ÿ˜Ž