and all we are discussing is JJKN, thus no one should take
things so seriously.   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

I agree with you on the part about spending too much time
on this site and it is addicting...it is someone's phrase... I
think Minnie's.   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
anniegupta_ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: gigli

I agree Minnie! This is all speculation. I don't see any basis for this post.

Jprasad should write for tabloids!

...ehhmmm
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

hello people???? what is wrong with some people??? Purab was all sweet and all that and no one got diabities than. But now that armaan is acting like purab people feel like throwing up and think they will get diabities. why didn't these people got diabities when purab was like armaan and no one throw up than. so why now😑 is it b/c armaan is not purab?

And so what if he's married to someone older than him he's happy his wife is happy so why does it bug some people. It's Apoorva's business to whom he wants to marry not anyone else's.

adi04 thumbnail

Hehe, I agree, Princess...

Now that it is Armaan being sweet, some can't handle it....it's quite funny....Yeah, I think the fact that Armaan isn't Purab plays into the equation....

And also agree about his personal life....either SS or AA personal ( no professional) lives is no business of ours....especially their partners....

Me not liking AA's wife is besides the point....but who am I to say anything...

*Anjali* thumbnail
yeah Princess, I agree.  That is his personal life  and it is completely  Apurva's business. Besides, I do think Apu and Shilpa make a cute couple, especially since they look alike! πŸ˜ƒ
ritu thumbnail
Apurva's wife ??? is shilpa elder than arurva ?
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ritu

Apurva's wife ??? is shilpa elder than arurva ?

no ritu, Apoorva is older than Shilpa. 

ides thumbnail
folks I think we have a lot more to discuss than take apart ANY actor's private life......and as jprasad already explained, the comment was a joke.........Apoorva and his wife make a very cute couple and their age difference came as news to me.........but frankly, none of it matters to me......as for whatever happened in the past, I think we need to move ahead without continuously looking back.....

now as per the topic (which seems to have gotton lost somewhere).....character of armaan......

[quote=princess]Purab was all sweet and all that and no one got diabities than. But now that armaan is acting like purab people feel like throwing up and think they will get diabities. [/quote]

see Purab was always sweet so any saccharineness was very much in character for him...... Armaan-Neem Suri turing into Armaan Su(ga)ri, has viewers looking for any nefarious plans since such NICENESS is just not him.......true people change but their past misdeeds do not disappear overnight....πŸ˜•
ritu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

folks I think we have a lot more to discuss than take apart ANY actor's private life......and as jprasad already explained, the comment was a joke.........Apoorva and his wife make a very cute couple and their age difference came as news to me.........but frankly, none of it matters to me......as for whatever happened in the past, I think we need to move ahead without continuously looking back.....

now as per the topic (which seems to have gotton lost somewhere).....character of armaan......

[quote=princess]Purab was all sweet and all that and no one got diabities than. But now that armaan is acting like purab people feel like throwing up and think they will get diabities. [/quote]

see Purab was always sweet so any saccharineness was very much in character for him...... Armaan-Neem Suri turing into Armaan Su(ga)ri, has viewers looking for any nefarious plans since such NICENESS is just not him.......true people change but their past misdeeds do not disappear overnight....πŸ˜•

Exactly, agar kisi ke andar thori si bhi akal hai, woh aise insaan pe shak zaroor karega. Well T & D think hum logo ko akal nahi hai, purab ke letter pe aur armaan ke sudden change ko hum accept kar lenge. Please T & D we are not jassi.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anvisha

i have been a silent member on this forum for quite sometime and saw the kind of personal attacks that were being made against SS....not just related to his reasons for quitting but also pertaining to his ex girlfried nafisa joseph....and that too after her death....the references were shocking to say the least....how come i did not see any indignant protests at that time from those protesting today......i think rules apply to all...not just when someone says something against one's favourites.....let the same courtesy be extended to all and there be no Double Standards...let's first practice what we preach to others...

I personally never came across any post which deviled SS and Nafisa Joseph and if such a thread was ever posted it was despicable,vile and in a very cruel taste.Nothing can justify such an attack.When I was around,the discussions were mostly centred on Ss leaving the serial and I agree a lot of sentiments were hurt and I apologise for it once again.As for no protest,same was the case with Apoorva getting viciously attacked long before SS.However,once the ground rules are laid,it's only fair that they are abided.

Originally posted by: Anvisha

as far as ratings of the show are concerned, they were 4 only initially .....drop was registered very early even before purab came into picture .....and by july what put ppl off was armaan's extreme manipulation of jassi....his sinking to the lowest possible level ...his becoming a low life SCUM....purab's character though introduced in july hardly got any airtime....he was there for a few episodes..then disappeared then came back and then went away....it was only towards the end of aug/sept that he got prominence.....when the misunderstading between him and jassi was cleared....even tarun katiyal had acknowledged at the time of stamp release taht ppl were fed up with armaan's manipulations and jassi still misunderstanding purab because of armaan's scheming....and that now jassi will realize the truth abt armaan and there will be a romantic angle between jassi and  purab....it was also made clear that the channel had asked the makers to get out of that rut and move on with this particular storyline......

My point exactly.Ppl started switching channels six months back.And it has stayed that way ever since.