Durgesh Nandinii

Durgesh Nandinii Picture Gallery! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 26

cutelady

Goldie

cutelady

Posted: 15 February 2007 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Durgesh Nandinii Picture Gallery! (Page 4)" in Durgesh Nandinii forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika.goel

IF-Stunnerz

monika.goel

Posted: 15 February 2007 at 8:40am | IP Logged
ust a week on air, and Durgesh Nandinii is already making waves-for J its unusual female lead charac- ter (essayed by Rinku Ghosh), its storyline based on a Bengali literature classic and also its potential to help Sony retain its ratings in the time band that Bigg Boss reigned. The show is a lighthearted drama series that captures life, both in the countryside and a fast paced city The story begins . when a millionaire business tycoon Dharamdas Shrivastava (Parikshit Sahni) dies and makes a village girl Durgesh Nandinii (Ghosh), the trustee of his entire fortune. Rustic as she may be, Ghosh has to enact a role that is far from a dumb village belle. And she is willing to take risks to make it as real as possible. Recently for a scene, Ghosh was supposed to rescue Sahni from a burning car. She enacted it without the help of a duplicate. "When I heard the scene for the first time, I just wanted to try it on my own despite everyone telling me not to do it," she says. "The car was burning from all sides. I had to pull out Parik- shitji who was seated in the car. I was taking a risk but with the training I had received from the stunt director, I felt confident," she says. She continues, "Besides this, I also rode a bullock cart all by myself. Everyone now says that I have got into the skin of the character. "My role demands it and there is no point in letting a duplicate do it without trying it myself first. It's a different role. Such experiences help me portray the village girl realistically." She believes she has got a per- fect launch on television. She gives credit to the producers and the channel for providing a comfortable environment on the set. "We actually have great fun when we shoot the feud between the hoity-toity shehari babus and the bindaas, rustic, carefree Durgesh and her clan. I come from a film background but my debut on TV is an exciting new chapter in my life," she ends.

Edited by monika.goel - 15 February 2007 at 8:41am

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishma24

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishma24

superdashing