India-Forums

avinash (Page 2)

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 8:35am | IP Logged
haha no prob nightwing i will probably write one one day...but  there be NO characters lik malini....aaagh....malini......AngryAngry

Jyotishna Newbie
Jyotishna
Jyotishna

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 1:39am | IP Logged
RS87 I guess great minds think alike, you wrote exactly what I thought. But don't you think that if that woman is Malini, her figure is way off, I mean Malini being all tall etc. but I guess it is PKG and anything is possible. This serial is so frustrating to watch that I have to sit down, watch it and swear at the directors for they have to come to a conclusion fast.
RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 5:49am | IP Logged
hey yay some1 said i have a great mindBig smile...haha..tnk u jyothishnaLOL...anyway abt e figure thing pkg ignores sooooooo many mistakes in its serials like megha's age etc i think the directors will conveniently overlook this as wellAngry...even in kohi apna sa if u have watched it e skinny mallika played narayini's plastic surgery come back role...its weird but in such serials it happens...and im very sure she is malini...just have to wait god knows how many more episodes for tt 2 be revealedAngry den 4 avi to get his memory backAngryAngry and many many many more epis 4 jhim n avi 2 get back togetherAngryAngry.Angry.tis is prob gonna take forever...Dead
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 7:26am | IP Logged

great predictions.....ya i too fell the same that anand is avi....but about the malini aspect, my thinking is a bit different....i think malini is in hiding and keeps in touch with this leggy woman....you remember in one scene after sukh shanti sadan is bought by anand, that woman calls somebody and tells the house is ours....i think that she was talkingh to malini...again, avinash has lost his memory and that they have simply made up stories about his family......getting ruined and all......

I think leggy woman cannot be  malini bcos the real malini was very much taller than this leggy woman......if at all, it is plastic surgery, where did that extra height go......maybe the director madae a mistake....

What do you feel with my prediction guys.....

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 7:58am | IP Logged
hey sree i think tt is a gd predictn...tt e leggy woman(i think we shld stop callin her tt coz its sort of a comliment n if she was e real malini i don think any1 wld wana compliment MALINIAngry...hahaLOL...) cld be workin 2gether wid malini...but all predictions still sadly lead to the point tt tt malini AngryAngryAngrywoman is still alive
RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 4:54am | IP Logged
but there is one prob though...lookin at e kinda woman maliniAngry is..she is very obsessive n posessive over avi/anand...so i don think she will allow any woman not even shweta(if she was workin 4 malini) to pose as his wife coz she wld never let any woman near him let alone live wid him n pretend to be his wife while she has to stay away from him n hide..
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
ya what u say is also true...but maybe she is doing this bcos if at all malini and avinash are seen together, her plan is gone out of the roof...so i think she has put shweta on the task but constantly keeps watch on them....

Go to top