India-Forums

avinash

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:33am | IP Logged
hey ppl,maybe this is a lil too far stretched but in such serials anythin can happen rite??? i think tt since rjhim is so convinced tt anand is avi den i think he most prob is and hes got amnesia from e fire explosin n i think tt his supposed wife(tt leggy woman) is actually malini whos face was burnt in e explosion n she had plastic surgery so now no one knows its her..she takes advantages of avi's amnesia n comes up with some crappy story tt e sharmas had destroyed his family(a made up one) a long time ago n now he must destroy dem as well...i think tt anand's wife is malini after all..ya maybe its too far stretched... but wat do u guys think?

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:36am | IP Logged
hi RS87...it could be possible as these serials are turning these days...anything could be possible.

If not why would avinash come and tell bhavani shankar that it is his hotels and then he has only 20% of share. When did Anand buy those hotels. As I know...no one bought those hotels. Bhavani never allowed it to sell...
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Actually......that does kinda make sense. Why would "Anand Saxene" be against BhavaniShankar? What beef does he have with him? And who exactly is his family that bhavani killed or ruined? It makes sense that the leggy lady is in fact malani and this was all part of her plan to ruin rimjhim and the rest of the family since they found out the truth about her. She wants to get payback. I just have 1 question, do they show the leggy lady's face at all? Over here in Canada.....we are waaaaaaaaay behind and haven't got to this part yet.

But its a good assumption. Remember........anything is possible.

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 9:10am | IP Logged

good theory. I think that's probably it.

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 9:11am | IP Logged
ya dey do show her face...she is mallika from kohi apna sa but don know her real name though....if shes malini den man malini's face has been changed three times already...haha so funny...yup smisha exactly...how e heck wld anand aka avi know tt he owns megha int just like tt...he jus comes in tells bhavani hes e boss n tts it...no qns asked..i was seriously confused when watchin tt part...how crazy...n if tt woman is maliniAngryden...man i wish i cld jus kill her....wat a devil she is....
Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 10:18am | IP Logged
The prediction seems so true. Well wait and watch. I have a feeling that all are frustrated here with PKG. This is just taking too long for rhimjhim to meet Avinash.
perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 10:39am | IP Logged

i think piya ka ghar needs help its just doing my head ack knowAngry

Night-Wing Groupbie
Night-Wing
Night-Wing

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I think you  guyz are all right. Avinash is mostlikely that Anand character, and the "leggy woman" is mostlikely malini. Yur theory is absolutely right RS87. Haha you could write a serial yurself!

Nightwing

Go to top