Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
would u love a religious person?

Would u want ur life partner to be a religious person? like what i mean is like a person who if is a hindu goes to temple...or for muslims goes to mosque...or a person who prayes all the time..and stuff...

For i think as long as the person is a nice person..but if he is a muslim who believes that womes shouldnt have rights..or that woukd tell me not to work and stay at home..or would make me waar a hijab...then i dont like that...but if he is a religious person who is sweet..and beleves that men and women both should have equal right..then i am ok with that...what about u guys??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman17MegaAngelzs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "would u love a religious person?" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ellemenopee

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 February 2007 at 5:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Not really...I prefer no religious people...I'm not religious myself...I don't want the person I love telling me that women are crap and alll.....I'm a fullto feminist who wants to fall in love....weird but right!

I want to fall in love to love the person not because I can't manage on my own!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuli

love_vs_hate

Goldie

love_vs_hate

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Religion does'nt matter what the matter is all a person should be a good one! His/Her goodness will attract us towards him/her self.

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 7:25am | IP Logged
well i like religious person bt if he doesnt allw me to stop wrking itz nt possible fr me...i like guys who blives in God...coz i do..if he goes to temple or church or mosque..it'll b sweet of him bt i dnt like ppl who shw off so much that they r religious...

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I would love a person who would respect me and my felings and my likes and dislikes...
I dont like the idea,of people throwing their decision on outher's..for whatever sake.....
If you love me..then you wont thrust on me the htings I dont want..Wink

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
If the person really loves you and you love him, he would never try to convert you to his beliefs, if they did then they are not right for you. But why would you be in a relationship with someone like that in the first place?

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 12:48am | IP Logged

well i share the same thoughts as u..

he should visit a church/temple/mosque but not try to change me for something...

n if he's really sweet, loves me and i love him then its fiine..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top