Chit Chat

Kaun hai "D" ka Pyar?....

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

hi guys...

guess what....ur cute and nice Sapna is here with another fun topic... we have another love triangle on IF... πŸ˜†

This time...the two love birds r Danny jee and Star...par pata nahi kyun...Naina has started liking Danny...😭

I don't want Naina's heart to be broken...so let's all come up with ideas about how we can separate Star from Danny...I am sure they will both say...."nah there is nothing going on"... par u know how aaj kal ke lovers r...they hide their love from the world...πŸ˜†

par...plz find someone for Star too...I can't see her sad too (since I am so sweet...I can't see anyone sad)

so come on guys...try to make fights b/w Star and Danny...and find someone else for StarπŸ˜†

note to everyone else: this topic is just for fun...nothing serious, and plz keep in mind not to personally attack anyone...if I find any such posts...I will delete them...

and thanks to Sehrish...for helping with the title for this topic...not u all know she is not that sweetπŸ˜†

Edited by Sapna_2004 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alana thumbnail
ooolala πŸ˜› hehehehehe luv'z in da air
~Anji~ thumbnail
hm..i cant really think of anthing....i will reply once i get some ideas...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I'll start the fight, star is cheating on Danny with another member on I-F
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Danny now after u left Jem u have 2 other girls in ur life 😲 ...

Star ji leave danny alone nah we will find some1 else for u πŸ˜‰
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I'll start the fight, star is cheating on Danny with another member on I-F

Yay...ohh really? but who?? Ricky?? I knew it...he seemed evil to me...so Star actually loves Ricky? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†but is pretending to love Danny...
Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† <-----this is all I can do. lolz
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss Candy

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† <-----this is all I can do. lolz

arre...am sure u can do more than that...I am sure u r good at making fights...actually even if u can't do that...no worries... u know y...coz u will learn...just practice..and here is a golden chance for u to learn how to make fights between ppl...πŸ˜†
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Sapu!!!!!!! I Am gonna kill you!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

Hey guys, don't try to separate Star and Danny, they make a good couple!  Sapu, leave the two love birds alone, why are turning to be Ameesha of Kaajjal???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: naina_manam

Sapu!!!!!!! I Am gonna kill you!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

Hey guys, don't try to separate Star and Danny, they make a good couple!  Sapu, leave the two love birds alone, why are turning to be Ameesha of Kaajjal???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't watch that show...par if Ameesha is evil...then I am not like herπŸ˜†and I know u love Danny...remember u told me urselfπŸ˜‰