aries_sakshi

Posted: 12 August 2005 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniajhee

hey]

i hate that girl in piya ka ghar

that new girl

she is from zee cinestars khoj

and that guy to

her name is  gargi... she was eliminated in the intial rounds of the contest.. but hats off to tht girl's confidence... she will go a long way!

aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 12 August 2005 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Lovleen Walia

Friday, August 12, 2005 16:54:25 IST
Actress...

--Select--NewsSportsDiaryEditorialsIn MumbaiOpinionsSpecial ReportLakme Fashion WeekThe Uppercrust ShowSpecial SectionBooksHealth CheckBusiness ExtraWoman's ExtraBombay FirstShow BuzzCelebrity InterviewsGuest ColumnStray ThoughtsRound and AboutBooksEating OutPoliticsInternet HumourTarotscopeAsit ChandmalDr.Shirin WadiaMehraboon Irani       
for :     

What are the current projects you are working on?
Currently, I am working on Ravi Rai's Full To Pagal Hai for Zee Smile and Aruna Irani's Rabba Ishq Na Howe for Zee TV.

What kind of roles are you playing in both the serials?
I am playing two contrasting roles in the two serials. In Full To Pagal Hai, I play the role of a bindaas, arrogant girl who thinks she is as beautiful and famous an actress like Aishwarya Rai whereas in Rabba .
I am that sweet, mature, polite, shy woman.

Till now, how has your experience with television been?
I think I am very fortunate. I have been with some renowned directors like Ravi Rai, Aruna Irani, and Ajay Sinha who gave me my first break. I acted in eight episodes for Astitva, I also did a couple of episodes for Hotel Kingston. I did not really go through much struggle.

How did television happen to you?
I was in India for Zee Cine Star Ki Khoj, when Ajay Sinha gave me an offer to do a role in Astitva, I got noticed by other directors and then there was no looking back.

Do you have any formal training in acting?
Yes, I did an acting course from Kishore Namit's institute. Also, during Zee Cine star Ki Khoj, we were trained by great people like Shaimak Davar and many others.

What keeps you busy apart from acting?
I love interior designing, Apart from that I do articles, fiction.

What are your future projects or plans?
At present, I am concentrating on my television career. But yes, I would definitely consider films in the near future. I take the day as it comes

SoFiA** Groupbie
SoFiA**
SoFiA**

Posted: 19 August 2005 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
thank you some more information...
plzz send it about the zee cine star ki khoj stars..
Smile
meera_005 Senior Member
meera_005
meera_005

Posted: 18 October 2005 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

FILMDOM CALLING: Niki Aneja Walia and Yuvika Chaudhary in Astitiva — Ek Prem Kahani
Yuvika Chaudhary, who plays Simran's (Niki Aneja Walia) adopted daughter Aastha in Zee's Astitiva — Ek Prem Kahani, has decided to quit the show. Reason? The youngster wants to take the next logical step and act in films.

Chaudhary has already signed her first film, which will be made in Tamil.

"I am supposed to start shooting in October. The schedules are fixed for overseas and South India. I won't be able to keep my feet in both films and television and have informed producer Ajai Sinha. He is quite cool about it."

Chaudhary says Satish Kaushik has promised to cast her in his films and will soon include her in one of his ventures.

"Satishji was the one who suggested I take up Sinha's serial when I was participating in the Zee Cinestar Ki Khoj. He was one of the judges. That time, I was confused about what to do. I was getting offers from Star and Sony as well, but was keener to start off with a film. Satishji said he will cast me in his film shortly, and I decided to take up Astitva. Soon, he will honour his commitment."

Sinha confirmed that Yuvika would no longer be part of Astitva. "Yuvika will be shooting till August end. It's her personal life, I can't hold her back. I wish her the very best."

Without revealing whether he will wind up Aastha's character or bring in a replacement, Sinha said, "Let that remain a suspense. Kahani mein ek bahut hi interesting twist aane wala hai."

Who is Yuvika?

Yuvika is a Delhi-based actress, who won the Best Face award in Zee TV's talent hunt, Zee Cinestar Ki Khoj. She has been part of Astitva since March 15, when the serial took an 18-year leap. Her mother has shifted to Mumbai to be with her, while her businessman father remains in Delhi.
aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 5:28am | IP Logged
thanks meera for sharing this wonderful information. Smile
priya64 Goldie
priya64
priya64

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 12:09am | IP Logged
GO TO http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/SarwarAhuja/
FOR MORE INFO ON SARWAR AND OTHER CONTESTANTS

Go to top