Other Shows

Zee Cine Star Ki Khoj! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

SoFiA**

Groupbie

SoFiA**

Posted: 15 July 2005 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
mehreen angela tum jo keh rahi thi ke aditi ke saath aik thi uski film aayi hai to uska naam kiya hai?? plzz tell me.Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zee Cine Star Ki Khoj! (Page 4)" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meera_005

meera_005

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Zee fails to launch Cinestar winners

- By Shantiswaroop Tripathi

It is now confirmed that Zee TV will not be keeping the promise it made to the winners of the Cinestar Ki Khoj that was held early this year. Music director Shravan will now be producing a film with Sharwar Ahuja and Aditi Sharma who were crowned the winners in the contest.

Zee had promised that the launching films of the winners would have them cast alongwith actors like Sunny Deol and Salman Khan. The channel even ran promos of the actors to bring in more contestants. It is now known that it was just a gimmick to draw more entries for the contest.

Since Zee has failed to fulfil its promise, Shravan who turned producer has asked senior director Basu Chatterji to direct the film for him. The film will be a situational comedy and will have Satish Kaushik as the supporting cast in the film.

Speaking about the contest, Sharwar Ahuja said, "I don't know what happened to the Zee film. I heard that Sudhir Mishra and Viveck Vaswani are no longer involved in the project. But both of us are lucky to get a break in Shravan's film. I thought it would be easy for us after winning the contest but now we have to struggle like any other newcomer in the industry."

Aditi Sharma added, "I have been told by Zee TV that they will be making a film with us but I don't know when, but I am glad that I have got a break with Basu Chatterji and I am going to concentrate on this film."

peacestead

Goldie

peacestead

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra anand

I agree with you lata.Zee's marketing strategy is very poor.In singapore,zee is shown in local timings.They don't have a proper timing nor do they maintain a time schedule.They take off anym programme off air,without warning.

sony is better I agree,esp the Indian Idol.I haven;t got sony but I always hear good things abt sony.

yeah zee  often does take programmes off air without any warning leaving us all hanging , its happened with me twice before also, when they changed the time of KAISE KAHOON my heart sank because i thot they had taken it off , I'm well into the show now and if they just end it that'll really suck. Even sony did that with KAHANI TERI MERI right? there was this other show NAAM GUM JAYEGA which was also taken off air even tho it had a strong story line and good actors.and that other show with Pallavi JOshi the anchor of antakshari, forget the shows name was also taken off , it was quite rivetting that show!!!!

peacestead

Goldie

peacestead

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by meera_005

Zee fails to launch Cinestar winners

- By Shantiswaroop Tripathi

It is now confirmed that Zee TV will not be keeping the promise it made to the winners of the Cinestar Ki Khoj that was held early this year. Music director Shravan will now be producing a film with Sharwar Ahuja and Aditi Sharma who were crowned the winners in the contest.

Zee had promised that the launching films of the winners would have them cast alongwith actors like Sunny Deol and Salman Khan. The channel even ran promos of the actors to bring in more contestants. It is now known that it was just a gimmick to draw more entries for the contest.

Since Zee has failed to fulfil its promise, Shravan who turned producer has asked senior director Basu Chatterji to direct the film for him. The film will be a situational comedy and will have Satish Kaushik as the supporting cast in the film.

Speaking about the contest, Sharwar Ahuja said, "I don't know what happened to the Zee film. I heard that Sudhir Mishra and Viveck Vaswani are no longer involved in the project. But both of us are lucky to get a break in Shravan's film. I thought it would be easy for us after winning the contest but now we have to struggle like any other newcomer in the industry."

Aditi Sharma added, "I have been told by Zee TV that they will be making a film with us but I don't know when, but I am glad that I have got a break with Basu Chatterji and I am going to concentrate on this film."

thanx for the article. Man this is disgusting, whats wrong with zee? its downright NASTY AND UNETHICAL!!!!!!!!!no scruples whatsoever.how disappointing for the winners.

aries_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

aries_sakshi

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 10:18am | IP Logged

thanx meera for the article... !!!

very disappointing act by ZEE...

Shradha was a getting chance to act in MTV serial, she left it just coz of the movie... ???

n mohit himself is a nice actor. he was already been performing onscreen in diff serials.. like he was in amanat 2.. !!! he is a nice actor...

Dunno wht will happen with them next!!!

atleast sony are good and stable on their words.

aries_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

aries_sakshi

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 10:20am | IP Logged

n moreover, zee did this thing previously also, when they promised to launch some show related to idea, ... something like, bring idea n start ur business!!

i think they just fooled round the ppl.....!!

aries_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

aries_sakshi

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Gargi Sharma

TV Actress...

Tell us about your entry in the television industry?
It all started with the 'India's Cine Stars Ki Khoj' in Zee TV where I was one of the top ten selected participants. I was also judged as the Best Dancer in the same talent hunt. Thus thanks to the talent hunt that I was offered a role in 'Piya Ka Ghar'.

Tell us about the role in 'Piya Ka Ghar'?
In 'Piya Ka Ghar' I'm playing the character of Koyal. Koyal is the type of girl, which every parent would like to have, and every guy would like to take her home to his mother, so this is how the character initially shapes up, but you can expect a change in the character. So it's a shade of positive and negative role.

How was the experience in the Cine Star's Ki Khoj?
Zee Cine Star was an experience in itself; I got a great exposure for which I thank the Zee people. I was not disappointed when I did not get through the contest. I feel that a talent hunt can't judge a person's ability in any specific field.

Tell us about your theatre performances?
I've been associated with stage right from the age of 3. I used to take part in a number of my school plays and dance competitions, thus I was always fascinated with stage. When I came to college I was part of the Drama Society, where I met Habib Tanvir, a noted theatre personality of Delhi. Thus it was a wonderful experience learning from him. I had done plays like 'Mein Amrita Hoon Amrita', 'Rajdhani' and many others.

Any plans in getting into Bollywood?
Big screen is a fascination for every actor, so my dream is also to get there one day. So lets hope that it happens soon. 

SoFiA**

Groupbie

SoFiA**

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 10:37am | IP Logged

woh piya ka ghar mein kab aayi hai?Confused

PS: heyy mehreen_angela aapne meri baat ka jawab nahin diya woh larki kaun hai jo aditi ke saath thi aur ab films mein aagayi hai .. plzz say the name plzzz.Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top