aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 13 July 2005 at 8:48am | IP Logged
thanx!!!
SayNO2Fur. IF-Rockerz
SayNO2Fur.
SayNO2Fur.

Posted: 13 July 2005 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Wasnt the movie named race ??? anywaz thanx 4 da pix !
Mehreen_angela Senior Member
Mehreen_angela
Mehreen_angela

Posted: 15 July 2005 at 6:47am | IP Logged
how crap is that .. nothing has been said about zee cine stars .. they are pretending as if it didnt even happen.. i saw the girl that came 3rd whats her name again.. damn i remembered it yesterday ..hmm amrita yea thats it.. she was anchoring some show.. in astitva the doctor who is now changed was also from cine stars.. a few others ive also seen in other tv serials.. but they shud have been given a better chance.. hoooo u know that girl in this new movie.. the song of the movie has been hown a few times.. surma surma mohobbat ka surma.. she was also from cine stars... she preformed with aditi sharma in piya piya re piya piya.. but she lost in the early rounds.. and her movie is already out. hmmmm
aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 15 July 2005 at 9:15am | IP Logged
thanx for the info.. i think everyone will got some or the other chances, just these 4 are not in the picture of fame at all till nw!!!
aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 15 July 2005 at 9:16am | IP Logged
in fact the guy who won the title of super singer is coming out with a new album!! ... below is the article..
aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 15 July 2005 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Super Singer launches debut album
It's been a long journey from Jaipur to Mumbai. And for Ravindra Upadhyay, this has by far been his most successful one. Ravindra, who emerged as India's first Samsung [v] Super Singer has launched his first album [v] Super Singer. In addition to Ravindra's music, the [v] Super Singer album also features original tracks from the other four finalists of Samsung [v] Super Singer, Nitasha Sharma, Nitin Srivastava, Asit Kumar Tripathy and Anu Arora. The album was launched at a music shot where Ravindra performed three songs from the album, 'Baanke lal... (pee pee horn maarein)', 'Mukammal...' and 'Hulchul...' The audience included some of the leading personalities from the music industry like Bappi Lahiri, Aadesh Shrivastav and Sandesh Shandilya. Adding their special touch to the album are leading music composers Himesh Reshammiya, Pritam and Sandeep Chowta among others. Overjoyed by the launch of his debut album, Ravindra Upadhyay said, "This is truly an unbelievable moment for me. To actually see my album on the shelves of music stores is a realisation of my lifelong dream and ambition. What makes this more special is the opportunity that I have had to work with the very best in the industry. This album means the world to me and I hope music lovers from across India will appreciate our efforts and the music we have created."
mysterioussme Senior Member
mysterioussme
mysterioussme

Posted: 15 July 2005 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

hey all.....

u know whn zee cine awards were goin on...tht time i saw sarwar ahuja anchoring and goin 4rm ppl to ppl on the road asking for their views!!! i think they just fooled everyone!!

Mehreen_angela Senior Member
Mehreen_angela
Mehreen_angela

Posted: 15 July 2005 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
hooo god u serious.. cant we find out whats happened? i mean cant we mail zee or sumthing??

Go to top