Fan Fictions

Pyaar Hai Nafrat Bhi(part .5/pg .10) - Page 7

Nishaat Laila thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

OMG!thank you so much everyone....for the awseum comments...i was sertiously thinking of not continuing...cuz not too many comments,.....thank you so much!!and sorry for the delayed part......was sorta busy today...will definitely post next part tomorrow...and  will reply to all comments..LOVE YOU ALLL...a lot..thanks again!..thanks for the the feedback too ..it helped a lot!😛😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
KOOL!!! Cant wait to read da nxt part!!! 😊
Nishaat Laila thumbnail

Part 5

The moon shone like a brilliant torch throughout night. As the night left, it took away with it the moon as the sun overtook, spreading its glow over New York City. The night was gone, but then again it left behind footprints of its events. The camera slowly focuses on a small figure lying in a magnificent and enormous bed holding snugly onto a guy's hand. He sat on the floor beside her, his head lying on the bed, sleeping calmly. As the first rays of dawn shone in through the window, striking Angad's eyes, he stirs and awakens .He looks around at first, confused about why he wasn't in his own room. Finally, gaining consciousness, his eyes travel to his and Kripa's hands .Suddenly; the memories of the night's events come flooding back to him .He thinks of waking her up, but then he thinks the better of it, looking at the tears which had finally dried on her cheeks after flowing endlessly and at the serene look on her face. Unable to make himself disturb her and liking her grip in his, he goes back to sleep, thinking that he'll go back to his room in awhile, once she woke up. Anyways, no one woke up at the Khanna mansion till 9:00, and the alarm clock told him that it was only 5:00 AM.

Around an hour later, Kripa woke up to images of someone chasing her and her frantic shouts of 'Help! Help! ".Beads of sweat glistened on her forehead, and she looked around, finally realizing that it was just a dream, more like a nightmare. Her eyes wandered to Angad who slept with his head on the bed beside her, his hand entwined in hers. Seeing this, she was filled with a warmth and assurance of the fact that everything was going to be fine. She then blushed, remembering how Angad had beaten up the guy. She remembered the anger and concern in his eyes, and how he had held her in his arms later on. Some how, although she didn't know why, she knew that this man would never let any harm come to her. She smiled to herself, wondering why she was thinking of all this in the first place. Not feeling like letting go, she fiddled around to look at the clock on the table behind Angad. He felt her movement and finally woke up, slightly startled. She froze as if she had been caught stealing something, red-handed. Both their eyes traveled to their joined hands, and she finally realized how hard she was clutching his hand .They both immediately let go, trying to look anywhere but at the other . Finally, Angad stood up and turned around, feeling that it would be awkward to answer their parents' questions if someone saw them.

As he turned and proceeded towards the door to leave, he stopped mid-track,"Kripa..."She looked up at him "Don't think about last night. It was a bad dream. Forget about it. OK…And if you ever need company, I'm always here…You know that don't you…." Then, he went to the door, leaving Kripa staring after him and fiddling around with his jacket from the night before, which he had forgotten to take back.

She thought to herself," Hell….yes…It was a bad dream, Angad….but the care and concern I saw in your eyes for me can not be a bad dream.. I can't forget that. I've begun to like you...Somehow…"she smiled and looked down at her hands, which were tangled in his seconds ago. "Man….he's a strong guy," she thought to herself, grinning.

Over the next week, Angad and Kripa tried to steer clear of each other, unsure of what to say, but they felt a strong bond. Both thought of the other frequently and, unknown to it themselves, they had begun to be fond of each other already. After a visit to the doctor, it turned out that Riya was actually a month along in her pregnancy. Well, after that news, .let's just say that Arjun was treating her like a water balloon that might pop if he didn't handle it carefully. That, along with a lot of sweetness, love, and doting from everyone of course, so, Riya didn't mind .She was actually enjoying all the attention from everybody. Arjun appeared to be at work less often and with Riya more, which made Karan and Shalini extremely happy. Alisha and Kripa had become great friends over the few days and she usually kept her busy in one thing or the other. Shalini and Karan were enjoying catching up on old memories with the Kapoors, too. Over these few days, everyone had seen changes in Kripa and Angad's behaviors and they could say just one thing, "Pyaar ka jaadu chal raha hain."

Now, on the crystal clear morning of 13th February, Shalini, Karan, Seema, and Vivek sat around the huge table, having breakfast. Karan and Vivek talked about the share market, while Seema and Shalini served breakfast themselves and talked about the new line of saris by some famous designer. Arjun and Riya come to the breakfast table, while Angad, at the same time, jogs down the stairs, wearing jeans and a red DKNY T-shirt, looking as hot as usual.

"Riya! Tumhe kitni baar bolu…You're not supposed to pick up anything heavy .Give me that bag, and where are you going anyways. Aaj Saturday hain. And, I thought u agreed to stop working for a few months because of the baby. Hey, Mom, Dad. Good morning Aunty, Uncle. Hey Angad…"Arjun bickered with Riya as he followed her into the dining room.

Riya rolled her eyes, as everyone else grinned," ARJUN! I'm pregnant, not 'sick'. And…you consider this bag heavy…It's as light as sugar. It's not 'heavy'. And, I'm going to go wherever I want," she pushed Arjun slightly on the chest and walked away, grinning herself.

"But….Riya!" Arjun whined, looking defeated." You've got to listen to me…why are you wearing heels??" He squared his eyes forgetting his earlier qualms."Doctor ne mana ki hain naa. Riya!!"

"Arjun!" Riya mimicked."Ab chup ho jao aur betho. Baad mein complain karma.. Don't worry…I can take care of myself."

Angad sat at the table, now, and was munching on an apple, grinning sadly at his brother's state."Yeah…Bhai…give her a break…"

Arjun shot him a threatening look which shut him up," Who's side are you on

anyways, Angad?"

"Waise…Alisha aur Kripa kahan hai?" Riya asked no one in particular. "Subhe se unhe nahi dekha."

A new voice spoke up from the doorway, leading in from the gardens. "Hum yahaan hai, Bhabhi. I just took Kripa for a jog with me, "Alisha said, hurrying over to the table.

Angad looks up, hearing Kripa's name, and sees Alisha with Kripa following behind her quietly, looking cheerful. She was dressed in light pink sweatpants and a white T-shirt with a pink band in her hair, and his gaze was fixed on her.Kripa had finally opened up over the last few days, and was more at ease with everyone at the Khanna house, becoming more talkative. Yet, she hadn't talked to Angad properly yet.

Alisha and Kripa had been talking about a huge Valentine's ball that had been organized in the town hall and how they were chief guests, and how Kripa just HAD to come, according to Alisha. Kripa had been hoping that Angad would ask her out on Valentine's Day ,but she wasn't exactly sure if he even like her or not. After breakfast, the parents went off to visit some great church that had apparently made the world record, while the youngsters decided to meet at the theatres that evening for a movie. They all then parted ways and went off on their own plans for the day.

In the evening, Arjun, Riya, Alisha, Angad, Kripa, and Pooja met up at the cinemas. After much disagreement over Angad and Arjun wanting to watch some action movie and Alisha, Kripa, Riya, and Pooja wanting to watch a romantic movie, they decided to watch a horror movie, on which everyone agreed. They got the tickets, and everyone went into the theatre while Angad and Arjun waited for the popcorn. The seating was somewhat like this. Empty seat, Riya, Alisha, Pooja, Kripa, empty seat…..When Angad and Arjun went in ,the movie had already started and Arjun sat down beside Riya, who instantly wrapped her arms around his and laid her head on his shoulder, feeling slightly exhausted. Finding no other empty seat, Angad sat down beside Kripa, who was too engrossed in the movie to notice him. In the dark atmosphere of the theatre, everyone was deeply engrossed in the movie, which turned out to be extremely interesting. During a particularly scary scene when the guy murders his own mother with an axe,Kripa shut her eyes tightly and gripped firmly onto Angad's arm, who was caught off guard and didn't say anything, instead she watched the look of disgust on her face, and couldn't control himself. He started laughing very loudly.

Hearing him, Kripa opened her eyes now, and peered at him, and released his arm in shock, realizing that it was ANGAD. "Tum has kyun rahe ho. It's a horror movie, Angad. Not comedy…"she said sarcastically, throwing all the meekness down the drain.

"You should have seen the look on your face. Amazing. Tum aise dar bhi sakti ho…Never knew that….."And he laughed even more. People had started to look over, annoyed now.

"Whatever…You're gonna pay for this ….Ab shut up…Log dekh rahe hain," She hit him lightly on his arm and went back to watching the movie, leaving Angad just staring after her at her face, mesmerized Kripa,too ,seemed unable to concentrate on the movie anymore. She had an urge to look at him, but then controlled herself, thinking that he would laugh even more at her. Defeated, she stared at the screen till it finished. Everyone had enjoyed the movie a lot, and returned home immediately afterwards, since Riya seemed extremely tired out, much to Arjun's concern. That night ,both Angad and Kripa went to sleep, thinking of each other.

PREVIEW: VALENTINE'S DAY BALL, ANGAD-KRIPA DANCE………and more…

berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwww, it was soooo CUTE & PERFECT!!!!!! 👏 👏 👏
LOVED it, continue soon!!!!! 😃 cant wait for the Valentine Ball!!! 😉
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part... cnt wait for the valentine ball!!!! Hope he asks her!!! 😊
Nishaat Laila thumbnail

hey..thanx!😛  ...

This content was originally posted by: brainychild92

i just read all the partz and it is awesome..

i like how it is..

continue sooooooonnn

Nishaat Laila thumbnail

aww!thank u so much......😳.😛...

This content was originally posted by: me and just me

hi just read the whole ff

it's gr8 and you are a gr8 writer 😊

Nishaat Laila thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: berkeleygirl818

like it the way it is, AWESUM prt!!!!!!!! 👏 👏
it was sweet, cute nd PERFECT!!!! 👏 cant wait for u to continue!! 😛

thanx..I like it this way too but I just thought...u know in case u guys don't like it...will continue again ..trying to make next part a bit special....and I'll try to make it perfect😆...there's always space for improvement...can't wait for KYPH re-runs to start..thanx again!..😛

Nishaat Laila thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: karipa

wow ur gr88888888888888 writer n ur ff is wonderful i think the way ur going is kool keep    writing con soon 👏

Nah!....I'm ok writer....I guess.....just want you guys to like it...😆thank u for the wonderful comment!😛..hope u keep reading .......😊

Nishaat Laila thumbnail

hey Hina..thank you so much for actually reading it first of all😆😛...and....yh...I was sorta bored of getting them into trouble and all...lol..so the first few parts will probably be all romance type....problems,suspense later on...re-living KYPH romance....thank you..I'll keep on writing this way....and will try to make it better...will try to comtinuer tomorrowthanx again...wanna be friends?...btw,my name is Nishaat...😆

lots of love and hugs to you too,

nishaat

This content was originally posted by: goldi2

hey Nashiaat im Hina!! lol
i just stareted to read this fan-fic of yours, lol well actully just finnished reading the last part and it;'s awsome!!! i really love it!! i really liked this whole new idea of them meeting eachother an all, it seems soo realistic! and i love the way u write to and wouldnt have it ny other way!
i hope u continue soona dn keep wiritng the way u do!

luts of luv and sugar
Hina 😊