Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Hi fellow DYND-ians,

I wanted to inform you all that we are thinking of closing this section shortly. We want to know what you feel: Do you think this should be closed?

Please reply ASAP. We need to hear your opinions. Most probably, this would be closed as DYND has ended and the game on our forum is dead. Ouch

Take care,

DYND Development Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Section Being Archived :(" in Deal Ya No Deal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 February 2007 at 1:52am | IP Logged
I know, the section is dead. We have all had great times together I think but it should be archived.

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 February 2007 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by magnificent me

I know, the section is dead. We have all had great times together I think but it should be archived.

i agree with mitesh, looking at the inactivity in this forum, it seems logical to archive it. Its been a great forum to been a part of.

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 09 February 2007 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnificent me

Yes. I have the same viewpoint. It was a lot of fun in this forum but everything has to end one day or another. I guess it's time for DYND!!

~NehaKakkarLuv~

IF-Dazzler

~NehaKakkarLuv~

Posted: 09 February 2007 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
This forum is pretty dead that i wasn't able to even play my game.But due its lack of visitors, it's reasonable enough to archive this section!

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 14 February 2007 at 8:09am | IP Logged
yeh i agree with all of you. it should be archived now as we dont have anything to talk bout or play any games.

loved all the good times in this forum

love u all Hug
Shakil

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 15 February 2007 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hi sorry i have also been bhoot here but just cheked in ki aage kya ho rahahai
like everyone i too agree this section along with few others need to be archived
it has been close to 3mnths since last game ws played
we all had lot of fun
but now time is up

sorry ryan u cudnt play

and in anycase im hardly on any forum now a days
natasha dev team should also consider few other sections which need to be closed

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 15 February 2007 at 5:23am | IP Logged
I know Meena, we are considering closing many other sections as well, incl. DYND.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top