Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
how do u knwo tis salman khan.. well i dotn even udnerstood the aticle.. ti was confusing
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awww he's so cute!!!Abhi cutie pie..Ash you better hang on to this one! 😆
SoNi_KuDi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Buffie

Yes,it could be anyone..but the word "Bratty superstar" is often associated with Sallu.....Here's he goes again..This time,he is very much named!!..I feel sorry for the Salman fans who are saddled with the duty to "defend" his immaturity!!

Salman
Not nice, Sallu!

The still-bratty-at-40 Salman Khan and his cronies have been busy circulating an SMS that goes something like this:

Question: Why did John Abraham pose for a calendar?
Answer: Because his days are numbered!

Dahling, if there's anyone whose days are numbered, it's over-the-hill actors who huff and wheeze while performing on stage thinking, 'Just one more step and I can sit down!' John still has a good many years left before he limps down that road, no?

http://ww1.mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/february/151349.htm

Salman had had 7 flops in a row,John has just had 3.....So that explains whose days are numbered!🤢

thanx for another article 😃 but my opinion will not change... media come up with alot of trash about popular actors to sell their product.

Salman's been in bollywood longer and did many solo movies... i'm not a hater of john .. infact he's my fav too but salman will always be number one.

Edited by SoNi_KuDi - 17 years ago