Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 1:31am | IP Logged
So, we are born, people adore us, we cry, we laugh, we grow, we fall in love, study, marry, create babies...die...but why are we born in the first place?

Do you guys think we're here-each one of us- for some purpose?
If yes, what is the purpose?
Do we humans have different purposes/is it one common purpose?

Preeti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are we all born for a purpose?" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 10 February 2007 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I also wonder what our purpose is in life. I would like to believe we are all born for a purpose.
Our individual goals and achievements are different in life. Whereas, our purpose, i think, may be the same.

What are your views?   

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 February 2007 at 8:14am | IP Logged
haha, azzy i was waiting for the views of others, before giving my own.

I think we all are definitely here for a purpose.I think the purpose is to learn to be free from material greed, and grow on the personal front. I firmly believe that we humans have various stages/levels in life. Once we learn something in one lifetime, our level is raised, its only when we learn what we are intended to learn completely, that we get MOKSHA!

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 10 February 2007 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
We all like to believe that we all are born for a purpose because no one wants to be purposeless, right?

But more than that I do think that we are all born for a purpose, what exactly that purpose is only God knows but as we grow up and mature we begin to learn what our purpose in life is.  Sometimes it is just to help and spread love for some people, for others it is bigger than that.. Some people just fail to realize their purpose on Earth.  But we definitely are born for a purpose.. nothing is useless.

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 17 February 2007 at 11:01am | IP Logged

here is my two cents

I am not sure if anyone could lead a life without a purpose. Whether it is a desirable one or not, we all have a purpose. We get up in the mornings for a reason. We may not like it;we might regret/hate it but we do. In the great scheme of things, our purpose and existence might seem insignificant and even trivial but the sand grain does not stop existing because of its size and if it finds its way into your shoes, it might feel like it is much bigger than its actual size.

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 5:00am | IP Logged
i will say we required to define the purpose of the life .. god is great .. he is given us everything with out expecting anything from us .. he given us lot of choices .. its on us which one we required to follow .. as on the basis of our choice we get the things in our life..

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
well i strongly believe in reincarnation and i think we are all born to do our karams in this life...like when you left something adhoora in your past life, you'll be born again to do that..., confusing nah?? but i think that's the main purpose!!

amrit23

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 7:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top