Joined: 15 September 2005
Joined: 12 January 2007
Joined: 09 September 2004
THINGS GUYS WANT GALS TO KNOW… there r some things that we want boys to know about us too
2. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. ohh really?? then wo should we ask?
3. Don't cut your hair. Ever. can u ever not cut ur hair?
4. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if he can find the perfect present, again!
5. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear. y r u always against us?
6. Sometimes, he's not thinking about you. Live with it. can u live with the fact that we can also not think about u sometimes
7. Don't ask him what he's thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation and monster trucks.
8. Get rid of your cat. And no, it's not different, it's just like every other cat.
9. Dogs are better than ANY cats. yea I think that too
10. Sunday = Sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
11. Shopping is not a sport.
12. Anything you wear is fine. Really. yea right...and if we look ugly then they say y we look different than before
13. You have enough clothes. no I don't
14. You have too many shoes.
15. Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must, but don't expect us to like it.
16. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work. yea right...like u always listen to us
17. No, he doesn't know what day it is. He never will. Mark anniversaries on a calendar. u need to do something abour ur memory
18. Most guys own two or three pairs of shoes -- What makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress? u guys know nothing
19. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers. no no no they r not
20. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor. maybe u r the reason I have headache
21. Your Mom doesn't have to be our best friend. y not?
22. Foreign films are best left to foreigners.
23. Don't give us 50 rules when 25 will do. for boys...any number of rules r not enough
24. Don't fake it. We'd rather be ineffective than deceived.
25. It is neither in your best interest or ours to take the quiz together.
26. Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after 7 days. again...I guess its ur memory
27. If you don't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
28. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad and angry, we meant the other one. yea yea
29. Let us ogle. If we don't look at other women, how can we know how pretty you are? yea I guess u r right...and if we don't at other boys...how can we know u r handsome
30. You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done -- not both. ok will keep it in mind
31. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
32. Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, and neither do we.
33. Consider Golf a mini-vacation from you. We need it, just like you do.
34. Telling us that the models in the men's magazines are airbrushed makes you look jealous and petty and it's certainly not going to deter us from reading the magazine.
35. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. y not?
AND FINALLY, THE NUMBER ONE RULE:
1. Don't rub the lamp if you don't want the genie to come out.
Joined: 27 December 2006
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|7 things men consider as being romantic||karansprincess||10||1655||01 October 2009 at 9:51pm
|What most Wonderful things U like in Love||Vinzy||3||490||24 December 2008 at 9:59pm
|50 Romantic Things For Your Love||*angel3000*||22||1369||08 September 2008 at 8:24am
|i m amazed on gals||M-ias||22||901||10 February 2008 at 11:44pm
|Turn-off things are!!??||Vinzy||16||828||27 December 2007 at 6:29am