Debate Mansion

New TV soaps put creativity on backburner (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

addsb

addsb

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Well, whatever these articles say, it does not matter to me in any way. Had these serials not been there,IF would not have its existence, which is a complete no no to me atleast, as I have come across so many wonderful people here through their posts Tongue (most of them don't know who am I, as I'm inactive), especially on the JJKN and Kaajjal forum(Although many members have left the JJKN forum). IF provides me a daily dose of laughter. Who on earth does not like to laugh? Confused
       This is just my opinion and hence no debate from side. Smile   

Edited by addsb - 05 February 2007 at 3:58am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New TV soaps put creativity on backburner (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

music_rules

IF-Dazzler

music_rules

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I LIKE INDIAN DRAMAS THEY ARE QUITE ADDICTING!!!!!!!! Big smile

naaz123

naaz123

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I like Indian serials in the beginning, when they first start. Then it all becomes ghissa pitta and boring. Everything that happened in one happens in the next, and the one after that and so on. I wish they would continue with the integrity that they started off with, but unfortunately that's never the case. It won't be long before extraterrerstrial and paranormal story lines start making their way into desi soaps the same way they did in American ones. LOL!
Naaz

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naaz123

I like Indian serials in the beginning, when they first start. Then it all becomes ghissa pitta and boring. Everything that happened in one happens in the next, and the one after that and so on. I wish they would continue with the integrity that they started off with, but unfortunately that's never the case. It won't be long before extraterrerstrial and paranormal story lines start making their way into desi soaps the same way they did in American ones. LOL!
Naaz

I so agree with you! I mean what happens with me is that when I start something I kinda have to watch it till the end so towards the beginning I am so interesting thinking about what's gonna happen but as it progresses I just record it on my DVR and watch it while fast forwarding! believe me saves a lot of time!WinkTongue

By the way, lovely name, Naaz!

nightangel

IF-Sizzlerz

nightangel

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
dhy r trying to copy totelly forign base serial...4m reallity to soap opera... Tongue

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

IF-Sizzlerz

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
awesome articleeeee Tongue
thanx alot for sharing

AmritaRao-Nina

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 February 2007 at 3:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top