Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago
hehe.. who is ramu??
anywayz, continue soon
i cant wait to read the next part
i want angu and krips to meet fast, and...argh just forget abt that ramu...there's no need to find him
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent part... hus ramu πŸ˜• .... Cant wait for the nxt part... im guessin they will A-K will meet in the next part... N i like da preview: fun begins 😊 😊 😊
Tiaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 part...please cont soon..
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ramu πŸ˜• weird name.. unless, its a village name.. or naukar.. u no, ramu kaka.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but i doubt she loves a buda!!

i think she is lieing!!   i dunno..

o well continue sooooonn
sabrinaa. thumbnail
Cool ff...continue soon πŸ‘   
sidra01 thumbnail
awsome par kripas sweet but i think shes an undercover agent or something πŸ˜†
angullgrl91 thumbnail
hi. i just began readin ur fan fic. its really good. can't wait 4 the next part. cont soon. πŸ˜ƒ
Anandhini thumbnail
Thanks to everyone for writting comments and for waiting
part 5

note: small change in the fanfic, angad's right hand is fractured not left hand

josh came out of angad's room

da: josh beta tum kripa ko ghar chodo aur tum bhi vohi aram karlena ajj rath keliye main yaha rukhunghi

j: maghar dadi

da: koi problem nahin beta tum log jao

k: lekin dadi app, ek kaam kijiye main yaha rukhunghi app inke sath ghar jayiye

da: main bhol rahi hun tum log jao (a little serious)

j: what did you say your name

da: kripa , aur vusse english nahin athi

j: whatever chalo kripa ok dadi main kaal subha hi ajavungha oh abhi so raha ha

da: thik hey

josh and kripa went to khanna mansion

kripa got of the car

k: (astonished) ithna bada ghar, ye kiska hey

j: angad ka, jisse tumne bachaya hey

k: oh

josh showed her room and went to another guest room or rather his room as josh sometimes stays their with angad he has his own room

next day morning

josh wokeup at 6 due to the prayer sound coming from mandhir, he wokeup cursing

j: arey yaar kuan hey ye subha subha harthi, arey bhagwan ko bhi tho aram karne dhe saktey naa god and he covered his ears with pillow after a minute or so it is back to silence, he thanked god and went back to sleep

after two more hours of sleep around 8 he woke and went downstairs by that time kripa was ready

j: kripa you get ready we will leave to hospital in 10 minutes

kripa was standing their looking blankly

j: oops soory, main ye bhol raha tha kit um thayar ho jao aur hum hospital (thinks, hospital ko kya bholtey hey yaar) he thinks for a while and says , dadi ke pass jayenghey

( lol I don't know what hospital is called in hindi)

k: main tho kab ki thayar hun

j: tik hey main thayar hokey atha hun

after 30 mins kripa and josh are in hospital

angad was already awake and dadi was trying to make him eat soup  

j: hey buddy how are you feeling now

a: worse (irritatingly)

j: kyun kya huva

a: josh do me a favour by asking doctor when I can get out of this place

j: chill man, take rest you will be out in two days, main abhi doctor se bath karke a raha hun

da: angad abb jaldhi se ye soup pillo beta

a: dadi please mujhe nahin peena hey ye soup

da: tik hey soch lo maine abb thak naina ko nahin bathaya ki tumhe accident huvi hey

a: dadi this is black mailing its not fair

da: everything is fair beta, abb jaldhi se ek aur spoon

angad opened his mouth unwillingly and gulped the soup, all the while kripa was standing near the door looking at three of them , angad looked at her

a: hey you , kuan ho tum kya chahiye

dadi looked at kripa and said "andhar ao beta, angad ye kripa hey isine tumhari jaan bachaya hey"

j: dadi app chaliye main apko ghar main chod kar office javungha, bye dude see you in the evening

da: kripa beta isse ye bakhi ka soup pilla dhena aur kyat um shaam thak yaha reh sakthi ho

k: ji dadi app jake arram kijiye

a: hey josh in the evening get me Mr. Sighania's project file, ask sherry to cancel appointments for 3 days if they are urgent I hope you can manage them and  hey don't forget to get Mr. Gupta's file I need to do few changes in the quotations aur

da: chup , main keh rahi hun atleast ek ahftey ke liye no files, no meetings and no office work at all , aur thu josh aghar mujhe patha chala ki thune iski madhath kiya acha nahin hogha

j: sorry dude , actually mera bhi dadi ka hi answer hey and no office work for you atleast a week

a: whining, dadi please can I get my laptop atleast , I will be bored for a week

da: ok main sochunghi

dadi and josh left and kripa is standing near the bed

a: what was your name

a: tumhara naam kya hey

k: kripa

a: shukriya kripa , lekin tum vuss rath ke waqt akheli bahar kya kar rahi thi

k: oh sab badh main bholunghi lekin pehle iss soap ko pijiye

a: kya kaha tumne

k: (innocently) soap pilijiye

angad burst out laughing

just then josh entered again

j: hey I forgot to tell you something

a: trying to control his laugh, what

j: wow angad you are laughing, maine tho socha ki tumhe hassana nahin patha hey, kripa tumne tho kamal hi kardhiye kya kiya tumne ki ye achanak ithne hassne lagha

k: maine kuch nahin kiya , maine tho sirf ithna kaha ki jaldhi se soap pijiye

now even josh started laugh, and angad observed that kripa eyes are teary he elbowed josh to stop laughing

a: sorry kripa, hum tum per nahin hass rahey tey ,

k: wiping her tears main gow(village) se ayi hun uthni padi likhi nahin hun main humare yaha ladkiyo ko eskool (school) bhejtey bhi nahin hey   

a: lekin kripa tumhe phir se shukriya karma padegha

k: (confusingly) oh kisliye

a: mujhe yaad bhi nahin hey main kab ithna hassa tha isiliye

j: actually, haan maine bhi isse kabhi hastey huve nahin dekah tha aur sara credit tumko jatha hey, shukriya kripa, arey haan main ye kehne aya tha ki aunty ne subha phone kiya tha aur mere moon se nikhal ghaya ki thu hospital main hey

angad glared at angad angrily, josh hold his ears and said "sorry dude, but main cover kar dhiya ki thu dosth ko dekhne hospital aya hey so please do call her later ok, now bye dadi is waiting for me" anagd replied "ek bar mujhe thik hojane dhe you are so dead in my hands"

kripa was smilling looking at angad

a:(seriously) tum kyun hass rahi ho, kya samaj main aya tumhe

kripa became serious and showed the soup bowl to angad

a: maine kaha na mujhe soup nahin pini hey tho nahin pini

k: now seriously, mujhe kuch nahin sunna hey dadi ne kehke ghayi ki apko ye pura kattora(bowl) pini hey aur app piyenghey ya mujhe jabardasthi pillani padeghi apko

now angad had no other choice but to finish the soup,  after he finished his soup

a: kripa tum ye nahin bholi kit um akheli kya kar rahi thi vuss waqt ko

kripa started crying , angad was startled "kripa kya huva, maine kuch ghalath kaha kya", kripa replied wiping her tears "apne kuch nahin kaha lekin and she narrated her story to angad" after listening to everything angad said "koi bath nahin kripa main thik hotey hi tumhe ramu ko dhundne main madhath karungha"

after a while nurse came and gave angad some medicine due to which he went back to sleep

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------

thats for today hope you guys enjoyed this part, more fun is coming in next part

please do write comments

luv sweety

Note: Please bare with my hindi spellings and words too 😊

sidra01 thumbnail
THATS REALLY CUT AND SWEET MAN KRPAS SO SWEET SIMPLE SMOOTH AMUSING AND EXQUISITE πŸ˜†
*~Kaynaat~* thumbnail
the name ramu!so funny lolz!and kripa omg! "soap"!lolz!great part!