College & University

Languages!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

radha07

IF-Dazzler

radha07

Posted: 03 February 2007 at 11:55am | IP Logged

How many languages do you know fluently?

Fluently means that you can speak, read, write and understand the spoken language properly!

Which languages are you learning at school, college or Uni?

How many in total?Tongue

Cheers!Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Languages!!!" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 03 February 2007 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
I can speak in english and hindi pretty fluently. I'm a maharatshtrian by birth, but my marathi isn't that good mainly cause I've hardly stayed in maharashtra!

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 04 February 2007 at 12:24am | IP Logged
ohk...me...i am very fluent in English , french and bengali......and to some extent hindi also

ellemenopee

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 February 2007 at 5:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.