Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Here is KZK Update for 30 nov

love1 Senior Member
love1
love1

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 3:39am | IP Logged
 KZK Update for Tuesday

Thanks to Reena

Recap : Anurag saw a nightmare that Prerna got sentence.. as planned Madhvi could not present her eye witness. Judge was about to give his verdict when Anurag brought Shravan, Deboo's son, who was present there at the time of incident. Judge gave ordered police to investigate Shravan's statement.

Episode Begins…

Police said that they have investigated Shravan's statement. And it is completely correct. Coz the guard who was there at the time of incident noticed the time of Prerna's car coming there and it was an hour later Deboo was murdered. Judge gave order of her release. Prerna thanked Madhvi but Madhvi said that she should thank Anurag coz she did nothing.

Prerna asked, "where is Mr. Bajaj?" Anurag replied that he has not come… lets go.

Mr. Bajaj showed up behind a door, who was watching.. they left.

Bajaj (talked to himself), "why there is moisten in my eyes? When I decided myself to stay away from Prerna.. may be because I have decided but I am still not able to bear this pain but I will have to do this.. for Prerna, I will have to do. Prerna aur anurag ko ek hona hi hoga because they are made for each other.

Here everyone was very happy after Prerna got freed. Vishakha served sweets to everyone. She came to Prerna, who was at the window and was waiting for someone.. she was thinking to herself that everyone is here but he is not.. don't know when will he come? Anurag noticed Prerna's restlessness. Prerna came to her room and continued to thinking, "yesterday it was Mr. Bajaj who cannot live without me but today the circumstances are reversed.. today I cant live without him… she picked up her and bajaj's photo and said that I don't want to live this life where there is no surity. Anurag came and saw her but left without saying anything.

Anurag, "I failed as a lover then as a husband now only because of me there are differences between Prerna and Bajaj. But now I promise that I will make sure that they will be together. I will perform duty of a good friend now.

Madhvi thought to herself that what if Mr. Bajaj will come to know that she has tried to trap Prerna. Bajaj came and thanked her to save Prerna. Madhvi said that whether he has met with Prerna. Bajaj said No. Madhvi, "you love her a lot…" Bajaj, "but she loves anurag and he is with her. One sided love never nurture. So what if I love her.. so what if I wait for her… it was all my fault but it is not too late. Now I will make sure that Anurag and Prerna will be together coz they are made for each other.

Mohini kept the proposal to take Prem to Panchmeshwar to get blessings of their kuldevi. Anurag said that he will talk to Prerna regarding this.

Gupta came to take Bajaj's sign on some papers and informed him about some business party. Also told him that they knew all the children so when they wont find them there they will question. Bajaj had doubt that they will come. But Madhvi said that she will bring them.

Madhvi came to take children with her. But they refused to go.. Vishakha said that if Prerna wont go then they wont go either. After a lot of pleadings prerna will get agree to go. Anurag said that he is very happy that she is going. Prerna said that she is going because of children… coz she cant break their heart.

Prerna came to the party with vishakha, tushar and sneha… she stared at the walls which once was full of her pictures but not completely clean.

Edited by love1 - 01 December 2004 at 3:54am

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 4:05am | IP Logged

thanx love1.

BTW the cat in ur signature is really cute.Tongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top