i did see amar

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

litlle angel

Goldie

litlle angel

Posted: 03 February 2007 at 4:24am | IP Logged

yes guys when i was waiting outside for my mom to cum out frm Pizza Hut i saw amar he had taken a picture in a sherwani n his pic was there.i did take his pic n will upload it soon.he was looking cute in the sherwani .i didnt see him in real but pose is also ok for me .Embarrassed

luv

amra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i did see amar" in Antariksh Ek Amar Katha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 04 February 2007 at 1:00am | IP Logged
cool....

Saraa

dreamgal_4u

dreamgal_4u

Posted: 04 February 2007 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
wow thts cool.. Smile

Post Reply New Post