Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Preview for 1st DEC. (Page 3)

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by FreshAir

oh whatever.. time to add some spice on the serials. All the music videos and hindi movies are so lewd and lascivious that I don't know why the ratings drop -- hypocritical people at home.

They could easily have Armaan and Jassi kiss or atleast hint at a kiss. Hello.. the token disappear behind the tree or bush can work. Something sweet and intimate..that is unless Jassi's braces get caught in Armaan's...umm..... shirt collar or hair or something. LOL

Oh well fresh air, my two boxes of air, its not abour being hypocritical. But its about the show and theme and the ethic related to the show. Look when I watch a show like 'The practice' which is one of my fav's. I am ready to see bold things because i know what the show is based on. I know that its a law based show and sexual reffrence and harrestment can be mentioned.

But jassi is watched by thousands and its not only mature but even children look upon jassi. you know why i am anrgy at jassi crying about her looks because she is sending wrong messages. And children are watching this.

Jammy.

Right on Jammy. I totally agree with you. I too watch the practice and know what to expect from it as that is how it has been pictured to the viewers so to suddenly change the rhythem of the serial is just too much to swallow.Wink

Cheers,

Rifhat

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 11:59am | IP Logged
minnie , i don't know about you...but i feel that jjkn has lost its lustre and is turning quite boring these days....trust me it has nothing to do with purab's exit....even thier getting back on blf track is very sloppy. armaan /jassi romance is being treated very heavy handedly...it almost seems unnatural and forced instead of normal progression of events under the circumstances.armaan shows spine in one episode, in next he is back to lying ,spineless creature( yeh kya ho raha hai...where is his attitude...his dress sense.....his charisma).
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pj04

minnie , i don't know about you...but i feel that jjkn has lost its lustre and is turning quite boring these days....trust me it has nothing to do with purab's exit....even thier getting back on blf track is very sloppy. armaan /jassi romance is being treated very heavy handedly...it almost seems unnatural and forced instead of normal progression of events under the circumstances.armaan shows spine in one episode, in next he is back to lying ,spineless creature( yeh kya ho raha hai...where is his attitude...his dress sense.....his charisma).

I can't disagree on that.Heavy handed definitely.But I do think we have to give it some time.

FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

I don't know. I think there is a huge double standard that we are not willing to accept.

You are worried about children watching something suggestive. Come on. Those very kids have seen and are seeing movies that constantly show heaving bosoms and that 1 dance in the rain that results in an instant pregnancy. Pictures of actresses and actors half-clad is the norm. Not to mention that its already there in serials.

Also, the messages given out by all the Indian serials are terrible. Scheming relatives, errant children, too much make-up, superficiality, neglecting children, etc etc. One token good-conscienced angel on the show is not going to transcend the messages put forth by the rest of the cast. I know all of us can filter the reality from entertainment, but you know what I mean. Why all the sidha-sadhu natak when the reality is something else.

Besides, there is nothing wrong with kissing or liking someone. Does that all of sudden immoralize Indian society at large (personally Indian society has been immoral for a long time LOL) For argument's sake.. so what if Jassi were to kiss or hug Armaan (or for JJKN to show something alluding to a kiss or even a hug). Whats wrong with that.

Sexuality is rampant in Indian society but we all choose to ignore it. Expecting it only from western media is frankly nonsense. Even Shrek has kissing.

I don't mean to insult or anger anyone. I love this forum. Just healthy debate.

Edited by FreshAir - 01 December 2004 at 2:26pm
pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

If someone saw the 29th Nov episode ...they know how t & D projected armann holding Jassi's hand and Mallika looking it with her cunning eyes ...If holding hand can be one big thing to project...what a big issue they are gonna make out og jassi and armann together...t & D need a break...hypocrytes.

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
thankz jammy Big smile
essar2610 Groupbie
essar2610
essar2610

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I think its makeover time!!!!ClapClapClap
adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

lol....doing "it"....cracks me up....remember my health class, we were referring to at "it", and I was around 11....and omg, kids nowadays.......wow, they know SO much........my little brother knows everything about "it" and at an younger age than me....if children want to know about "it" (sorry I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to use the word on this forum), they'll find out....either through tv, magazines or FRIENDS....thats why kids should be educated about this issue, so they know the facts....

If T & D decided to show sth more than a kiss (which most likely won't happen--just wouldn't make sense and all that good stuff--morals and ethics), censorship....

I heard that in lots of countries that BLF was aired, a lot of stuff was censored, like all the kisses....

Go to top