India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Preview for 1st DEC. (Page 2)

gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Um, er, he could have the entire make-up/style/dress designer team at Raj's house for the makeover - wuld that be palatable?

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:46am | IP Logged

I agree gilgamesh! I heard that Armaan was going to be the one who basically initiates jassi's makeover. He is the one that makes her get a makeover so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he has planned. Also, I think there is some significance to Armaan giving Jassi and "mirror". I think this is the first initiation step/countdown for Jassi's makeover.

And as for the whole seduction in the apartment business.........well I don't think that will happen because that's sooooooooooo far fetched from jassi's character, her principle and her values. If you guys re-call, when they (ekta and co.) showed the whole "LOVE SCENCE" (although is was bried) between ksh*tig and Kumud hinting that they were getting intimate, the ratings for Kusum dropped drastically because of that. So I doubt sony or T&D would do the same for a show like Jassi.  

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 9:02am | IP Logged
thanks! Maybe he invited T&D to have dinner with them... Big smile
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jammy

Jassi is stunned by Armaan's request for one day of her life. She simply can't give in to this request. Besides Jassi and the clan have to attend a fashion exhibition that day. Raj has similar outdoor plans for Mallika and Armaan. A Louis Vuitton exhibition launch in Goa.

Mallika tells Armaan about the plan but Armaan shrugs it off, much to her anger and disappointment! Jassi and the clan stroll around the exhibition. Jassi stops to see one of the designs and out pops Armaan! He wants to take her home after the exhibition and Jassi gives in.

Mallika's insecurity gets the better of her and she calls Armaan. She figures that he is at the fashion exhibition.and lands up right there! Armaan whisks Jassi off as he has something really special planned for her at Raj's house - just her and him.

Jammy.

Well it looks like they will have this similar preview for the rest of the week..... Yesterday's preview was Armaan asks jassi for one day... Today's Armaan plans that one day for Jassi.... And tommorrows will be Armaan supervises on the preparations for that planned one day or even better he dreams of that one day with jassi ......................................... Wink And that one day will come after the 3 day weekend................ LOL

sweetgal Groupbie
sweetgal
sweetgal

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 10:18am | IP Logged

I agree with u manimau LOL  LOL they r jst stretchinggg the story lie a chewinggggggg gun Tongue !!

I thought that armaan is going to get jassi a makeover , i really hope that happenss !! it would make more sense thennnnn i would imagine jassiii will learn the truth about armaan and then go to purab !! Well i want that to happen !! Big smile

FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 10:18am | IP Logged

oh whatever.. time to add some spice on the serials. All the music videos and hindi movies are so lewd and lascivious that I don't know why the ratings drop -- hypocritical people at home.

They could easily have Armaan and Jassi kiss or atleast hint at a kiss. Hello.. the token disappear behind the tree or bush can work. Something sweet and intimate..that is unless Jassi's braces get caught in Armaan's...umm..... shirt collar or hair or something. LOL

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FreshAir

oh whatever.. time to add some spice on the serials. All the music videos and hindi movies are so lewd and lascivious that I don't know why the ratings drop -- hypocritical people at home.

They could easily have Armaan and Jassi kiss or atleast hint at a kiss. Hello.. the token disappear behind the tree or bush can work. Something sweet and intimate..that is unless Jassi's braces get caught in Armaan's...umm..... shirt collar or hair or something. LOL

Oh well fresh air, my two boxes of air, its not abour being hypocritical. But its about the show and theme and the ethic related to the show. Look when I watch a show like 'The practice' which is one of my fav's. I am ready to see bold things because i know what the show is based on. I know that its a law based show and sexual reffrence and harrestment can be mentioned.

But jassi is watched by thousands and its not only mature but even children look upon jassi. you know why i am anrgy at jassi crying about her looks because she is sending wrong messages. And children are watching this.

Jammy.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Jammy,stop making Jassi a mother IndiaLOL.She is a normal girl with normal aspirations and looking good is one of them.

Here I can understand her characterisation.She had achieved quite a lot without her looks and somewhere she had become complacent about the fact that she was not good looking and looks and personality doesn't matter.This complacency on her part was wrong.

Now she has lost a lot and her first instinct is to blame her own looks because that has been the cause of her setbacks all through her life. Also that is why now she has now painfully become aware of her shortcomings all over again.

Frankly it's good that todays naive kids get the message that looking presentable is important - And I'm not talking of beauty,it has nothing to do with it - and personality does matter and it's a very important part of success in life.

I love Nayanika Chatterji,the model.She was one of the ugliest kids on the block and all her life she was called blackie and ugly and what not.But today she is one of the top most models in India.She is still not goodlooking by any standards.But she made the best out of what she did have.That message is equally important.

Go to top