jammy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Jassi is stunned by Armaan's request for one day of her life. She simply can't give in to this request. Besides Jassi and the clan have to attend a fashion exhibition that day. Raj has similar outdoor plans for Mallika and Armaan. A Louis Vuitton exhibition launch in Goa.

Mallika tells Armaan about the plan but Armaan shrugs it off, much to her anger and disappointment! Jassi and the clan stroll around the exhibition. Jassi stops to see one of the designs and out pops Armaan! He wants to take her home after the exhibition and Jassi gives in.

Mallika's insecurity gets the better of her and she calls Armaan. She figures that he is at the fashion exhibition.and lands up right there! Armaan whisks Jassi off as he has something really special planned for her at Raj's house - just her and him.

Jammy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jammy

Jassi is stunned by Armaan's request for one day of her life. She simply can't give in to this request. Besides Jassi and the clan have to attend a fashion exhibition that day. Raj has similar outdoor plans for Mallika and Armaan. A Louis Vuitton exhibition launch in Goa.

Mallika tells Armaan about the plan but Armaan shrugs it off, much to her anger and disappointment! Jassi and the clan stroll around the exhibition. Jassi stops to see one of the designs and out pops Armaan! He wants to take her home after the exhibition and Jassi gives in.

Mallika's insecurity gets the better of her and she calls Armaan. She figures that he is at the fashion exhibition.and lands up right there! Armaan whisks Jassi off as he has something really special planned for her at Raj's house - just her and him.

Jammy.

hmmmmm... so they are trying their best to come back to BLF track... but they know they can't, especially as we know what happened in Mario's apartment. I am satisfied😃

ritu thumbnail
what happened in mario's apartment ??
surnita thumbnail
Ritu use you imagination!😉
jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu

what happened in mario's apartment ??

Err since you asked,

Armaando and betty do 'it' for the first time in mario's apartment when the world is searching for them.

Actually its a part of  armaando's plan of seduction. But he does feel guilty after that.

I dont know how does it fits in the present story line of jassi!!  for betty la fea it was a TRP  boaster. But here jassi will loose all the hopes for getting back viewers. I have this feeling.  what do others feel? I mean at this juncture it will be the biggest mistake the directors can make.

Jammy.
radha_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jammy

Err since you asked,

Armaando and betty do 'it' for the first time in mario's apartment when the world is searching for them.

Actually its a part of  armaando's plan of seduction. But he does feel guilty after that.

I dont know how does it fits in the present story line of jassi!!  for betty la fea it was a TRP  boaster. But here jassi will loose all the hopes for getting back viewers. I have this feeling.  what do others feel? I mean at this juncture it will be the biggest mistake the directors can make.

Jammy.

Second time, u mean.

jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha_18

Second time, u mean.

oh ok I stand corrected. I remmeber the first time Armaando gets heavyly drunk to forget the uglyness of betty. , Also I remmembered mario's apartment encounter because  this time they have  very open and heart to heart talks, where armaando really feels guilty for playing seduction game on betty..

But i still dont see how this would fit the present story line. I mean if you remmember it happens very long back in the BLF, hmm sometime when armaan gets drunk and tries to kiss jassi around that time.

Jammy.
Edited by jammy - 19 years ago
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG....

I can really imagine this happening as you said Jammy it does not fit in the current storyline and also with the values they have been showing about Jassi....

May be he will misbehave and he will feel guilty later....that could be the extent....but who knows.....

gilgamesh thumbnail
Um, er, he could have the entire make-up/style/dress designer team at Raj's house for the makeover - wuld that be palatable?
TiN24 thumbnail

I agree gilgamesh! I heard that Armaan was going to be the one who basically initiates jassi's makeover. He is the one that makes her get a makeover so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he has planned. Also, I think there is some significance to Armaan giving Jassi and "mirror". I think this is the first initiation step/countdown for Jassi's makeover.

And as for the whole seduction in the apartment business.........well I don't think that will happen because that's sooooooooooo far fetched from jassi's character, her principle and her values. If you guys re-call, when they (ekta and co.) showed the whole "LOVE SCENCE" (although is was bried) between ksh*tig and Kumud hinting that they were getting intimate, the ratings for Kusum dropped drastically because of that. So I doubt sony or T&D would do the same for a show like Jassi.