Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 02 February 2007 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

General Discussion and Members Lounge are basically the Members' section in a sense that you are allowed to post anything of your interest here but keeping in mind that it has to be appropriate.

You can share your opinions and ideas on ANY subject and can have any discussions as long as they are constructive.

As with any other section of IF, personal attacks will NOT be tolerated.  If you don't agree with someone's ideas, well, bear with it and try to understand their point of view.  Again, discussions are fine as long as they don't turn into pathetic arguments.

If any member is hostile to you, instead of making it a public issue, please contact any member of the Dev Team and we will be more than willing to help you and solve the problem.

Please do not spam and DO NOT post any topic that is inappropriate for the members of all ages (such as vulgar topics).

Also, before posting, do peek into the rest of the sections so that you just post General topics that don't belong to any of the other sections down below.  Or else they will be moved to their respective sections.

Have fun while discussing your opinions and ideas because only after listening to each other's thoughts, can we learn from each other, which is necessary for personal growth! Smile

"To teach is to understand. To learn is wisdom. To learn together is understanding wisdom."  ---- Sid Mendenhall!

Regards,

IF Development Team

Edited by meghavi - 22 May 2007 at 3:53pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

~Brown.G~pooja jainamisraAnotherMiracleree_viewsradha07Yahoo2moonlitnightKanika05bmtdluver-LilyGurl-Tiya_IminuuKiran.-aditi-scarletteblue~*Mehwish*~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ML & GD Rules! Please keep in mind!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 03 February 2007 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
wow thanks yaar

Will do it and others   should also........

Cheers Smile

radha07

IF-Dazzler

radha07

Posted: 07 February 2007 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by skanthan

Please unregister me.

LOLthat was funnyLOL

Anyways thanks for the rules! I hope members abide by them!Smile

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 15 February 2007 at 8:37am | IP Logged
will keep in mind Smile

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 28 May 2007 at 10:20am | IP Logged
what is the diffrence between members lounge and gd?

ArjunArohi4ever

IF-Dazzler

ArjunArohi4ever

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 9:24am | IP Logged
will surely follow the rules...

titli

quizmiss

Groupbie

quizmiss

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I am following all the rules and I will continue to do so.

~Brown.G~

~Brown.G~

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
thanks
this has been a big help

Post Reply New Post

Go to top