Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indium thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: anjananazir

very well said😆

i guess taking care of anu's baby is more important than watching your  niece/daughter die😕

now that i think about it where is Raashi's mom?  I mean she showed up at her wedding day?????

Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know where each of them are! Being the good guy that I am, I will share the info with you all! 😊

Roshni Chopra (the character, not the actress who plays Pia!) is in the USA receiving treatment for arthritis in her wrist caused by her constantly having to flick her hair from over her face. Although the treatment was successful, to stop the need to keep doing that, the doctors gave her a new hair cut - a short back and sides. She now looks like Tony. Therefore, she won't return until she starts looking more presentable.

Ranvijay Chopra has gone to Barbados to shave of his terrifying beard because every other barber in India is frightened of it.

Nihita got fed up of the family and hatched to plan to make an escape. Rumour has it that she took all of Anu's money with her also. I think that explains why Anu is always partying and getting drunk to try and forget her sorrows because of the debt that she has been left in.

With Rohit, it is a bit of a long story - He was driving to Juhu beach to pick up Anu because she got drunk at a disco the night before and she wondered onto the beach and started asking people the directions to get to the Amazon forrest. However on the way, a gust of wind blew Rohit's hair into his face and blinded him when he was driving and his car flipped over and flung him into the side of a truck carrying steel pipes. He is currently recovering from Trauma. (Interesting, it was inside the same truck that Nihita was hiding in order to make her escape!)

Anu still hasn't recovered from her drunkardness and is lost somewhere close to the Nepal border in her search to find the leader of the lasootoo tribe of the amazon forest.

I hope that clears up everyone's confusion.

God bless.
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaviMalhotra69

I know where each of them are! Being the good guy that I am, I will share the info with you all! 😊

Roshni Chopra (the character, not the actress who plays Pia!) is in the USA receiving treatment for arthritis in her wrist caused by her constantly having to flick her hair from over her face. Although the treatment was successful, to stop the need to keep doing that, the doctors gave her a new hair cut - a short back and sides. She now looks like Tony. Therefore, she won't return until she starts looking more presentable.

Ranvijay Chopra has gone to Barbados to shave of his terrifying beard because every other barber in India is frightened of it.

Nihita got fed up of the family and hatched to plan to make an escape. Rumour has it that she took all of Anu's money with her also. I think that explains why Anu is always partying and getting drunk to try and forget her sorrows because of the debt that she has been left in.

With Rohit, it is a bit of a long story - He was driving to Juhu beach to pick up Anu because she got drunk at a disco the night before and she wondered onto the beach and started asking people the directions to get to the Amazon forrest. However on the way, a gust of wind blew Rohit's hair into his face and blinded him when he was driving and his car flipped over and flung him into the side of a truck carrying steel pipes. He is currently recovering from Trauma. (Interesting, it was inside the same truck that Nihita was hiding in order to make her escape!)

Anu still hasn't recovered from her drunkardness and is lost somewhere close to the Nepal border in her search to find the leader of the lasootoo tribe of the amazon forest.

I hope that clears up everyone's confusion.

God bless.

WOAH go mango!!

Defo confusion is clear!! 😆😆 loved the Anu drinkin part.. sits in perfectly 👏

Bechari Roshni.. short bk and sides.. u carck me up 😆😆😆 as for Ranvijya LMAO.. i cant belive u wrote that.. im grateful hes just gone.. he was creepy!!

Henna x

Henna 786 thumbnail
ok instead of makin a repeat topic i reopened this one 😉

Henna x
young_babygirl thumbnail
Lol! 😆 They r busy taking care of Nihita! 😉 For God's sake! Rashi has cancer, where are they really! Did Rashi's maayka forget her? 😭 😭

Kritu 😳
Henna 786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritika.

Lol! 😆 They r busy taking care of Nihita! 😉 For God's sake! Rashi has cancer, where are they really! Did Rashi's maayka forget her? 😭 😭

Kritu 😳

its a million pound/rupee/dollar/yen question if u ask me this is the mother of all RAAZs 😆

Henna x