fanfic: flirty beginning (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

Cytherea

IF-Dazzler

Cytherea

Posted: 08 February 2007 at 9:36am | IP Logged
oH THNK gOD!!
u scared me thre 4 a sec..i realli thought she was engaged...well sorrie Karan but shez already taken

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fanfic: flirty beginning (Page 6)" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lily_pik

Groupbie

lily_pik

Posted: 09 February 2007 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Recap: Shiv and Karan stand in silence. Gauri is made busy with wedding rituals again.

From the stairs the dhulan is descending, with Gauri and Kaya at either side of her. They sweep slowly down the stairs with everyones eyes upon them. Shiv tries to focus on the bride but his gaze is distrcacted by the vision in cerise pink next to her. Stupid girl he thinks. He look across at Karan who is obviously apprecitaing Gauri, staring at her deeply. Shiv coughs to distract him. It doesn't work. He thinks for a moment. Then quietly informs Karan that a message has come and he is required at the entrance. After Karan'e departure he grins to himself foolishly. How fun it is to spoil this romance story. He glances at Gauri, yes he thinks I know how to get under your skin Ms Gauri.

The rituals are performed and the dhulan is in tears as she leaves, everyones eyes mist over. The wedding has ended and everyone heads towards the entrance to leave. Mahen makes his way to Alok ji.#

Mahen: Thank you for a wonderful evening, it has been a great event, i wish the new couple all the best for the future. But now we must go, there is much work to be done tomorrow in the office.

Alok je: I'm afraid it is not so simple, you have come after many years I will not let u go so easily. You must stay till at least tomorrow, The boy's side are hosting a little party for the new bride and her whole family must attend. That includes you aswell.

Mahen: But the work....

Alok ji: will continue without you. Please do not deny my family the honour and happiness as having you as our guests.

Mahen: Fine we will stay on one condition. That we are kept as family not as guests.

Smiling the men make their way to the home together not noticing an unhappy Shiv behind them who has heard this conversation.

Shiv:Mum I have to get back

Nikhila: No Shiv we have been invited with such love, do not embarrass this family. Please if bnot for yourself then for this family. Shiv, for me?

Shiv:I hate blackmail

Nikhila: I hate housework, but it's all part of life...(yeh, yeh i know we have never seen Nikhila lift a pinkie, but hey ho!)

Mother and son step back into the house.
All the senior members of the house sit in the living area together discussing old times, leaving the young ones to entertain themselves. Vivan is in the kithchen helping Kaya fix tea, whilst Shiv is trying to find him desperatly. Gauri is trying to clear rooms to make space for their guests of the night.
Shiv steps into the room where Gauri is, she has changed into a light blue shalwar kameez that has a white shalwar and white dupatta. She wears a few simple bangles and her hair is in a loose bun. She is standing on a stool trying to get down duvets from a high cupboard.

Shiv: Hey Ms Gaun, have you seen Vivan?

Gauri: no i haven't seen ur sidekick around I'm afraid...

Shiv: I bet u the shalak so n so has went home...he's got the right idea...

Gauri: Why don't you walk home you could do with the excercise...i mean it would be good to walk off that anger of yours...

Shiv:Whatever..

Shiv goes to turn around but is stopped by a small shout. He whips around to see Gauri heading towards the floor. He goes to catch her but is a little late ending with them both upon the floor. Gauri lying on Shiv's chest. Gauri closes her eyes in pain as her ankle has hit the side of the stool. Shiv watches her face. He feels the warmth of the body and shifts uncomfortably.

Shiv:ahem...By the feel of it I think maybe you should take that walk...actually take it a couple of times...you need it

Gauri: Shiv, I'm sorry...I

She gets up and sits at the side of him

Gauri: I hope you aren't hurt...I think I can hear Vivan downstairs why don't you go check..

Shiv gets up, Gauri remains sitting on the floor. He heads towards the door but glances back quickly to see Gauri slowly trying to stand up with the help of the stool. He rolls his eyes and comes back towards her.

Shiv:ur hurt, quite badly, y didn't u say u needed help?

Gauri:I didn't think friendliness was your style...

Shiv:It might not be but i've been bought with manners and I think it might be a good time to use them now...

Gauri:Okay, stop blabbing and help me up.

He holds her arm and takes her on the bed. Checking she is okay he seats himself down next to her.

Shiv: Who's picture is that?

Gauri: That's my mum, we lost her many years ago. I like to keep pictures of her everywhere so that I know she is always watching over us.
Gauris voice catches in her throat but she quickly swallows and turns her head towards the photo so that Shiv cannot see her expression.

Shiv: Do you remeber her alot?

Gauri: Yes, bits and pieces. Kaya and I were both really young but it would be difficult to forget her. You know it's funny, I don't miss her as much for what she was then, more what she would have been for us today, when we need her the most. I've always tried to do my best for everyone here but those are big shoes to fill and I don't think it is in my ability to do....anyway I'm sure you don't want to listen to this...i sometimes get a little sad on happy occasions to know that she missed out on it

Shiv: Gauri I am sorry for your loss, I may be rude but I am not heartless.

Gauris head is still turned away and Shiv feels very sad for her. He realises how much he loves his own mother and the immense bond they share. He feels akward and pats Gauris head. He does so for a few moments thinking that he shouldn't be so mean to strangers, especially when he is unknown to the burden of grief they may be carrying.

Gauri:I must get on with this or no one will ever get any sleep tonight.

Shiv:Would u like my help?

Gauri:Do u know how to make a bed?

Shiv:em...well...

Gauri: that a no then is it? It's okay I will be fyn.

Shiv:Okay

Shiv heads towards the door. He reflects that Gauri must be a very strong person, she seemed so confident and self assurred before, not letting anyone feel the grief she has. Gauri watches Shiv leave the room and reflects that he is not all bad, even if he is a little rude and hot tempered.

to be continued.....

Gau

lily_pik

Groupbie

lily_pik

Posted: 09 February 2007 at 10:20am | IP Logged
hope you like it, wathc this space, a new twist to the plot coming soon!! all feedback is much appreciated!

sadz11

IF-Rockerz

sadz11

Posted: 09 February 2007 at 11:10am | IP Logged
awesome part Clap

*mad*

IF-Rockerz

*mad*

DSK & GES Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 February 2007 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_pik

hope you like it, wathc this space, a new twist to the plot coming soon!! all feedback is much appreciated!

gr8 partSmile
wht sort of twist r v talkig abt???
hope its sumthing goooood.......
continue soonSmileSmileSmile

jiya imdad

Goldie

jiya imdad

Posted: 09 February 2007 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
great update Clap
slowly slowly they r getting to know eachother, that feels nice Embarrassed
well! what kind of twist r u talking about, is it a surprise Tongue or a shock Shocked
continue soon

just4coll

just4coll

Posted: 09 February 2007 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Beautifully done... Just caught up with 3 parts, and Karan does sound like a pompous ass... and a whole lot of trbl for the future love birds...

But u keep going... Coz its great...

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 11 February 2007 at 3:37am | IP Logged
I've read most of the fanfics on this show....Most of them were very interesting.

But I must say that yours was really engrossing...For me, the story should be able to catch my attention within the 1st 2 parts. And I like the fact that Gauri is the simple one and not the western-dresses clad one.

Keep writing....waiting for your updates.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top