Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

pink sky

pink sky

Posted: 03 February 2007 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Sandeep*~

Hi,

Welll.....i dont agree to some of your pintsEmbarrassedbecause some seriels which have alrteady been off-air are very active still...........

Like khavyanjali...pyar ke do naam...jassi jaise koi nahin...and many more....

So ummm and i dont think the boxes looks baad................Confused

see Sandeep users who come to this site who are not a member or some who are a member but have no TV and read/have no newspapers might think that the serials which are yet in the original section which are off-air long time before are yet there these may be keeping track with videos atleast for them we should put them in the archived section so they know whats going on

about the appearance atleast a bit should be changed than the whole because it is diffcult to see with so many boxes I mean those light blue lines in between the serials is a kind of irritating

well this is my opinion

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I have few REQUESTS (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pink sky

pink sky

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 10:02am | IP Logged

why isn't any one replying to my postUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy, moderators please see/read this post, looks like making requests has no valueCry, atleast some people tell whether I am right or wrong, some one say something please please

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I did reply. Check pg. 1

pink sky

pink sky

Posted: 06 February 2007 at 6:04am | IP Logged

I meant by reply as that no one is doing it and Vijay the main person behind all this have may not even read this. I have one more request which I presently can't remember

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 06 February 2007 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink sky

I meant by reply as that no one is doing it and Vijay the main person behind all this have may not even read this. I have one more request which I presently can't remember

Hi,

Vijay knows about this. I have PMed him this post. Don't worry. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top