Debate Mansion

Should animals be kept in cages??

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

We have all seen animals such as lions, tigers in zoos when we were little. Do u think it is fair to lock them up in the cages for the sake of amusement?? Do u feel that it is right to have them locked up in the cages??

Plz do share ur opionon!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The animalz u hav named,I think shud be kept in cages coz they are dangerous n we cant leave them open... 😊
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_pooja

We have all seen animals such as lions, tigers in zoos when we were little. Do u think it is fair to lock them up in the cages for the sake of amusement?? Do u feel that it is right to have them locked up in the cages??

Plz do share ur opionon!😃

Animals should'nt be used in circus but taking good care of them in ZOO is a good idea.Its better to cage them than leaving them in dangerous human world.

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

Animals should'nt be used in circus but taking good care of them in ZOO is a good idea.Its better to cage them than leaving them in dangerous human world.

good point myth.   the most dangerous among all the amusing creatures of God --> Homo sapien

Humans fail to follow a simple rule - "Live and let live".  Although I am not against sanctuaries, where the animals get a fake satisfaction of freedom in natural habitat, I quite dislike caging them for amusement.  But as Myth pointed out, it is certainly better than other torturous ways of how we could use them for our pleasure 🤢

Dazlingflower thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No, animals shouldn't be in cages. Would we like to be in cages? But what has happened is that we have gobbled up so many forrests that if those animals had not placed in a zoo, we would have lost them. Many claim that we are trying to save the species and for this purpose, it's okay to capture them. We created the mess and then for solution, we had to put them in a cages. How do you think the medications which are approved by FDA... get tested and approved?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wild animals and Endangered Species should be left in their Natural Habitats. Keeping Lions or Tigers in a cage is not the proper enviornment for them.
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No-- they need freedom and free area to breathe. if the cages r too small, they could get suffocated and die. if they r endangered, they could die, and never exist anymore (other wild animals--not lions/tigers)

Yes-- they r wild animals. they could attack anyone randomly who comes to look at them in a zoo. they could kill endangered spieces for their prey.
cool_pooja thumbnail
I feel that endangered species shud be kept into the zoos or cages for their protection and breeding, but species which do not harm us, should be left alone. There is no need to keep any living thing in a cage. Its torture for them. Who likes to be kept in the cage i ask u?