Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

My parents went to pakistan

peacestead Goldie
peacestead
peacestead

Posted: 09 July 2005 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Hi guys,

I was born and brought up in india but both my parents were born in Pakistan . Last month my mom and dad went to Pakistan to visit the village my dad was born in Talagang, to be precise, they visited lahore, saw all the gurudwaras there and dad and mom ( i forget my moms village) went back to their respective villages, They were met by some friends of our family friends in Lahore and they were moved and amazed by the hospitality that the people there offered them. THey had a booking in a hotel in lahore but those friends came over and insisted that mom and dad have to stay with them, they provided a car with driver and a cell phone to mom and dad and took care of all the formalities there, whenever a foreigner visits Pakistan he has to register with the local police station and also inform them that they are moving on to visit another city!!!My dad got to see his old village and there were some elders of the village who recognised the name of my grandparents, they were met with so much love and affection that they were amazed. My mom got to see her village too and can u believe it her old house was still there just the way her family had left it. Mom and Dad were greeted warmly by the new owners of the house and mom visited each and every room of that house.The owners did'nt let them leave without tea and snacks and mom and dad were saying every place they visited people were very nice, helpful and kind.My parents had so much fun and they had always wanted to visit Pakistan once and see their old homes. I am really grateful to the people of Pakistan for making this trip so nice, convenient and memorable for my parents!!!!!!!!

theone_fan Senior Member
theone_fan
theone_fan

Posted: 09 July 2005 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Peacestead i m touched really, there is nothing more than love between Indian and Pakistani people, all the misunderstandings is spread by certain ppl for their benefit....

Even Im Indian but I love and Respect Pakistani people, Bcoz They are Lovely Humans like us.....

Bas bhashan Khatam, abhi i have to go.....

Take care...

Saher.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged

WOW wat a nice story.so touchin.........yea paki n india pplz grt along fyne ita da stupid govt dat makez it luk lyke v h8 e/o..............oh well u shud luv all pplz cuz MOST pplz r nice n luvun

amreen1409 IF-Dazzler
amreen1409
amreen1409

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Peacestead, it was very sweet of you to share the story with us.. it was really touching.  I am an Indian too but I always wish to go to pakistan as many of my relatives live there and Inshallah will sure go there soon..

Amreen

rameena Senior Member
rameena
rameena

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Ya Peacested its Lovely to know about u and ur parents.......

I do agree with all of u.

Rameena........

beauty_angel Senior Member
beauty_angel
beauty_angel

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
thats a great story your parents gone pakistan and you in united states?
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

WOW, Thanks for sharing you experinces with us. Peach.

Pakistani and Indians ( I am talking about the ppl) have no war, its only our gov who is drafting us a part, with useless issues.

just a thin line on the map has divided us. which 1 billion population of India and 16 million Pakistanis are ready to earse it, any moment.

God Bless our governaments, and let us live us together!

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 10 July 2005 at 1:31pm
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

That's soooooooooooooooo good to hear. If we all keep this Pakistan-India pack, we can change the face of the world. Its good to hear that you parents enjoyed their trip and came back pleased. 

PAKISTAN/INDIA.............ZINDABAD!!!!!Big smile Thumbs Up

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top