priya di ki trailer

Posted: 17 years ago

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy frendzzzzzz u ll wont believ meien kya dkeha aajjj yeahh i saw priya di in lucky uski trailer dekhi ufff i wnet bonker s eeing ittt

god heavens re

she was luking tremendously cute and beautiful and wat a cool get up hairband pehena tha woooff...

surf unki ek jhalak thi ....
i wish aur  bhi dikhate trail meinnn ufff

bahgguuu cnat w8 more 2 see her on sat

and jaise divay ko yeh baat boli she wnet bonkers.......

i wannna see her now again dont miss dtraisl it amy cum netiems specially during ks agas heheheh is aw duringd  break of kyunki i was just rbowsing trhu channels tab dkehi

luv ash

Oh wow!!!! am so so excited to see her 😳 😳 😳😃..am  sure she must be looking extremely pretty as usual 😳...n i am even more excited coz she will be in a new avtar...diff from her Remix look n her CID look...hope someone can take her pics yaar...plzzzzzz n also the vid of the promo 😳
Wow!!😳 I just can't wait for 4th February😳😳 😍I am sure she is gonna rock😉 me soooooo excited😍 Pleej some one record the promo😃 Just can't wait to see her... I hope they shows that promo here😳neways thanks aashni😛
yaa even i saw dat trailer but 4 a minute i was wonderin im i like dreamin or sumthin so cuz i wasnt sure i din post it 😆
heyyy it wasnta dream its real;ity i was also wodneirng lekin dne gt it sure heheh and nits its on 3rd and nt 4th
I can't wait 4 de 3rd.............Thanx a lot 4 de info 😃 😃
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.i m so excited 2 see priya di.can't wait 4 d sat.
hey bhagggggggguuuuuuuuuuu...............
Thakur.......
love you for this re..........
man..
I'm dam dam dam dam dammmmmmmmmmmmmm
excited to see Priya di again re.....
I'm gonna bunk my classes today I swear man....
I'm death sure she'll surelyyyyyy do justice even to this character.....
she always rox in ever form man....
unbeatable.......
As AASHI, NYLA or this new charcter tooooooooo.....
a gr88 versatile actress......
LOVE YOU DI !!!!!!
what say folks??????? 😳

Originally posted by animateash

heyyy it wasnta dream its real;ity i was also wodneirng lekin dne gt it sure heheh and nits its on 3rd and nt 4th

i know...but here in US it's one day late...it cums on sunday instead of saturday😭 sooo it's 4th for me!! soooooo unfair😡

oohk nitz i nvr knew abt ittt